+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADMISSION REVOKING

Maniyate

Mar 2, 2017
Hi

Is it possible to revoke an admission by the university (with out appropriate justification) after they confirm the admission?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Define "Appropriate Justification"...

Because it's impossible to advise without a proper description of the situation

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Maniyate said:
Hi

Is it possible to revoke an admission by the university (with out appropriate justification) after they confirm the admission?

Yes, you can. But you will end up losing a portion of your money if paid in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Maniyate said:
Can the university revoke due to their fault? What is the next course of action as a student?
You have to provide the full details of the situation. It's going to be impossible for any of us to help you without further information.

Maniyate

Mar 2, 2017
THEY DID IT.... WINDSOR HAS REVOKED THE ADMISSION OF MY FRIEND'S SON WHO GOT ADMISSION WITH BACK LOG OF "8" FOR MAY 2017 INTAKE WITHOUT A VALID REASON..... THAT TOO AFTER STAMPING THE CANADIAN VISA.... THEY POINT IS MAXIMUM ALLOWED BACKLOG IS "2" !!!!

WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP, CAN SOME ONE GUIDE US? IT IS SHOCKING....

HISTORY SAYS THEY ADMITTED STUDENTS WITH 10 BACKLOGS!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Contact the registrar's office and speak with the registrar in charge of international students. Keep in mind that different programs have different requirements. So it's certainly possible that one program at U of W may have different requirements and criteria than another. It may or may not be possible to fix this problem. Good luck.

Maniyate

Mar 2, 2017
NO POINT IN TALKING WITH ANYBODY, WE TRIED EVERYTHING, ALL THE DOORS ARE CLOSED FOR US!!!

WHAT ARE THE LEGAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
I doubt why they would do that, because they stand to make money off you, due to the higher fees that international students pay

So I'm less inclined to doubt the university.

Either you are withholding some information, or you don't know the whole story since it's a friend's son

Also, admissions to universities are conditional based upon production of valid certificates and everything, so perhaps the applicant lied about something and got caught...

Call me Mr. Glass Half Empty but I have my cynicism for a reason

PS: Typing is sentence case is polite. SHOUTING OR TYPING LIKE THIS WILL NOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM OR GET YOU A FASTER REPLY

Maniyate

Mar 2, 2017
MY FRIEND - HALF EMPTY OR FULL EMPTY, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE, BELOW IS THE HISTORY:-

WHEN V APPLIED IN SEPT/OCT 2016, V FILLED IN THE APPLICATION AND UPLOADED ALL THE DOX THROUGH THE ASSISTANCE OF A CONSULTANT BASED IN DELHI. HE WAS ASSISTING ONLY ON UPLOADING THE DOX, INCLUDING THE CONSOLIDATED MARK SHEET, WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS THE HISTORY OF ARREARS. THEN, WE SENT THE ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT IN A SEALED ENVELOPE FROM THE UNIVERSITY TO THEIR AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE BASED IN AHMEDABAD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2016. BASED ON THAT, WE RECEIVED THE ADMISSION CONFIRMATION IN NOV 2016. CONSOLIDATED MARK SHEET AND TRANSCRIPT CLEARLY SHOWS THE HISTORY OF BACKLOGS....

IN THE MONTH OF JAN 2017, WE PAID US$ 10,000/- WHICH THEY ACCEPTED........NOW, AFTER STAMPING THE CANADIAN VISA AND HE IS SET TO FLY TOWARDS THE END OF THIS MONTH, THEY INFORMED, WE DON'T ACCEPT STUDENTS WITH MORE THAN 2 BACKLOGS.....

THOUGH WE EXPLAINED THE WHOLE STORY, THEY DID NOT ACCEPT, THEY IMMEDIATELY REVOKED....

I HAVE A FEELING, IF THEY ARE SO STRICT ON BACKLOGS, IT IS MISTAKE ON THEIR PART THAT THEY DID NOT SCRUTINIZE THE DOCUMENTS PROPERLY N GRANTED ADMISSION.... V DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO......

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please stop typing in all caps. It is very difficult to read and is considered very rude. People are much less likely to respond to you if you type in all caps.

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Maniyate said:
MY FRIEND - HALF EMPTY OR FULL EMPTY, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE, BELOW IS THE HISTORY:-

WHEN V APPLIED IN SEPT/OCT 2016, V FILLED IN THE APPLICATION AND UPLOADED ALL THE DOX THROUGH THE ASSISTANCE OF A CONSULTANT BASED IN DELHI. HE WAS ASSISTING ONLY ON UPLOADING THE DOX, INCLUDING THE CONSOLIDATED MARK SHEET, WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS THE HISTORY OF ARREARS. THEN, WE SENT THE ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT IN A SEALED ENVELOPE FROM THE UNIVERSITY TO THEIR AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE BASED IN AHMEDABAD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2016. BASED ON THAT, WE RECEIVED THE ADMISSION CONFIRMATION IN NOV 2016. CONSOLIDATED MARK SHEET AND TRANSCRIPT CLEARLY SHOWS THE HISTORY OF BACKLOGS....

IN THE MONTH OF JAN 2017, WE PAID US$ 10,000/- WHICH THEY ACCEPTED........NOW, AFTER STAMPING THE CANADIAN VISA AND HE IS SET TO FLY TOWARDS THE END OF THIS MONTH, THEY INFORMED, WE DON'T ACCEPT STUDENTS WITH MORE THAN 2 BACKLOGS.....

THOUGH WE EXPLAINED THE WHOLE STORY, THEY DID NOT ACCEPT, THEY IMMEDIATELY REVOKED....

I HAVE A FEELING, IF THEY ARE SO STRICT ON BACKLOGS, IT IS MISTAKE ON THEIR PART THAT THEY DID NOT SCRUTINIZE THE DOCUMENTS PROPERLY N GRANTED ADMISSION.... V DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO......
Turn off the caps lock. You are shouting and nobody is going to help you if you continue to shout.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Maniyate said:

Well you could always file a complaint against these sketchy consultants and this sketchy representative in Ahmedabad (WTF why would they have an official university rep there???), but your problem isn't going away anytime soon

Either way, we can speculate what went wrong but we still won't know for sure.

Hopefully you paid the fee to the university directly and can get your refund, otherwise it just sounds like you've been scammed

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
harvijay1001 said:
Well you could always file a complaint against these sketchy consultants and this sketchy representative in Ahmedabad (WTF why would they have an official university rep there???), but your problem isn't going away anytime soon
http://www.uwindsor.ca/intl/Ahmedabad_spot_admissions