+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission revoked - please advice

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
That's how threads go when there's someone thinks that he knows much while he actually doesn't and starts to blame people. There's something which is called "flywire" for direct payments, read about it in case you missed it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That's how threads go when there's someone thinks that he knows much while he actually doesn't and starts to blame people. There's something which is called "flywire" for direct payments, read about it in case you missed it.
Flywire takes 2-3 business days, so you needed to have sent in your fees by Wednesday (25) or Thursday (26). You would have been too late processing over a weekend because not business days.

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Flywire takes 2-3 business days, so you needed to have sent in your fees by Wednesday (25) or Thursday (26). You would have been too late processing over a weekend because not business days.
Add Friday (27) to your comment since the deadline date is counted.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Add Friday (27) to your comment since the deadline date is counted.
It doesnt change the fact that you waited until last moment, and your offer is REVOKED. I dont know what we are discussing here or what you are trying to prove!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just stop this nonsense, ok? I used flywire for my payment and it took 5 solid week days for it to reflect in the school account. Where have you seen flywire send money instantly? Your offer was revoked on 27th, cos as at that day in Canada, your fees were not paid. How exactly did you think this was going to play out?

The only person who doesn't know much here is clearly you, which is why you are now in the situation that you are in.

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Just stop this nonsense, ok? I used flywire for my payment and it took 5 solid week days for it to reflect in the school account. Where have you seen flywire send money instantly? Your offer was revoked on 27th, cos as at that day in Canada, your fees were not paid. How exactly did you think this was going to play out?

The only person who doesn't know what much here is clearly you, which is why you are now in the situation that you are in.
If you did use flywire correctly, you shouldn't have waited "5 SOLID WEEKS". Also, you don't have to go to your bed and think about it, it's ok you know a lot, but you missed this one, my dear.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If you did use flywire correctly, you shouldn't have waited "5 SOLID WEEKS". Also, you don't have to go to your bed and think about it, it's ok you know a lot, but you missed this one, my dear.
I said 5 week days not 5 weeks - learn to read and comprehend.

You are the one in a sticky situation, not me. You came on here and made a post about an unfortunate issue you clearly brought on yourself. For you to assume I am losing sleep over your matter is ridiculous.

Reactions: captainarabiia

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
I said 5 week days not 5 weeks - learn to read and comprehend.

You are the one in a sticky situation, not me. You came on here and made a post about an unfortunate issue you clearly brought on yourself. For you to assume I am losing sleep over your matter is ridiculous.
It's the same, since the police is 2-3 business days.

Clearly, dealing with a typical 13 year old kid.