+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission revoked - please advice

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
My admission has been revoked on August 27th after I got my study permit approved. The reason for letting me out is that the payment wasn't received, and the deadline for the payment was on August 31st. I couldn't find another program in winter intake that is relevant to my previous education.

Any advice on my case ?

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
The number of students who were accepted is more than the number of available seats for the program. So, who pays first gets enrolled; therefore, financial goals are secured.
why did you delay paying fee? it's something you shouldn't have put off at all, especially since your offer confirmation depends on you paying the fee. you can't even change dli with similar course as they could revoke the ppr. your only bet is to get admission for the same program in January, don't give them new LOA, if you are going to do so.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
My admission has been revoked on August 27th after I got my study permit approved. The reason for letting me out is that the payment wasn't received, and the deadline for the payment was on August 31st. I couldn't find another program in winter intake that is relevant to my previous education.

Any advice on my case ?
Advice is, you should have paid your tuition fee on time. If you can ask them to place to winter and reissue new LOA, then you are fine. Otherwise, you’ll need to make another application for SP for new DLI.

how it is difficult to get visa during covid and you simply chose not to pay your tuition fee and ask for advice later, woow

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Advice is, you should have paid your tuition fee on time. If you can ask them to place to winter and reissue new LOA, then you are fine. Otherwise, you’ll need to make another application for SP for new DLI.

how it is difficult to get visa during covid and you simply chose not to pay your tuition fee and ask for advice later, woow
You don't know her situation. Stop with the blame. Who would play with their future if everything was fine. Is it obvious that maybe the finance was available, the person was struggling to get hold of that funds. Everybody isn't financial capable, you know. So don't add to her pressure and regret what this statement.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You don't know her situation. Stop with the blame. Who would play with their future if everything was fine. Is it obvious that maybe the finance was available, the person was struggling to get hold of that funds. Everybody isn't financial capable, you know. So don't add to her pressure and regret what this statement.
Ofcourse I dont know her situation, but she didnt say she had financial difficult situation. dont put words on her mouth. She said, she “heared people” saying paying tuition fee depend on the country…since when you make decision based on what people say and not from legitimate source????

And by the way, last two days she was looking for place to live and inquiry what to carry during travel. If deadline is Aug 31, there’s only 2days left. May be financial situation changed after offer revoked but not until 2 days ago. So stop be on her defence, its time to own mistake and move forward.

I adviced her to ask for winter enrollment, that she shouldnt have to apply a new SP. You didnt see that I guess.

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
look everyone have financial problem, not everyone's dad is oil tycoon. If you can't pay full tuition, you should've atleast paid a semester tuition. If you have no way of paying for it, then you shouldn't have applied. Do you think people who sink their meagre saving to pay tuition fee are fools.

How could that person delay paying the fee until last date, that's completely ridiculous, especially since confirmation depends on fee payment

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Well we do know one thing . The applicant knew they had to pay before a date . They didn’t .
If they weren’t financially able, then they shouldn’t be surprised that the admission was revoked .

Reactions: Simba112

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
look everyone have financial problem, not everyone's dad is oil tycoon. If you can't pay full tuition, you should've atleast paid a semester tuition. If you have no way of paying for it, then you shouldn't have applied. Do you think people who sink their meagre saving to pay tuition fee are fools.

How could that person delay paying the fee until last date, that's completely ridiculous, especially since confirmation depends on fee payment
Exactly, it doesnt make sense and i think its not about financial problem, its about decision not to pay until last day or until when she was ready.

When i was a student, i made mistake to delay 1 course registration, I ended up taking a course that almost everyone didnt sign up for after that course went full capacity. I had no group discussion and had to put more efforts as it had production engineering element. It was my mistake, i owned it but i chose to move forward with it. Thats it

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Exactly, it doesnt make sense and i think its not about financial problem, its about decision not to pay until last day or until when she was ready.

When i was a student, i made mistake to delay 1 course registration, I ended up taking a course that almost everyone didnt sign up for after that course went full capacity. I had no group discussion and had to put more efforts as it had production engineering element. It was my mistake, i owned it but i chose to move forward with it. Thats it
have seen a lot of cases like "no medical request", "BIL not received" and "finger print not updated". But this is the only time where I genuinely feel pissed and didn't feel an ounce of pity

Reactions: Simba112

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Any advice on my case ?
I am so confused by this. When did you get your SP?

How can you justify waiting till the last day (31st)? They were right to revoke your admission on the 27th as there's no way your international payment would have cleared by the 31st as it takes up to a week for the payment to clear.

What exactly do you want advice on now, as this is the second post you are making on this issue?