+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

admission into university in canada for B.B.A/B com in accounting/finance

Syd raza

Sep 28, 2013
Hello, everyone i am looking for admission into university for bachelors in business administration /Bcom in accounting or finance or both as a double major for winter semester this year,in Canada.So please advice me as an international student a university which has reasonable fees and cost of living. I was looking forward to study in toronto as my relatives are there but the cost is high but if there is any university here with fees as $15,000 or below ,please do tell .I have looked into some universities like Memorial university of new found land,University of Winnipeg.
my grades are of O -Levels:
Accounting :C
Business Studies :B
economics:C
English as a second language: B
I.T:D
Maths :E
A-Levels :
Accounting :C
Business Studies :D
economics:D
IELTS: over all 6.5
My study budget is from 10 to 15 K.
So , please advice me.
Thank you.

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
Hey mate,
I would suggest you University of Manitoba as its around 13 to 15k CAD dollars per year. And it has a good ranking in Universities of Canada and over all. And many of my friends are doing BBA from there. Plus the city is cheap. I you have 700 to 800 dollars per month to spend on its enough. :)

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Furqan Nadim said:
Hey mate,
I would suggest you University of Manitoba as its around 13 to 15k CAD dollars per year. And it has a good ranking in Universities of Canada and over all. And many of my friends are doing BBA from there. Plus the city is cheap. I you have 700 to 800 dollars per month to spend on its enough. :)
I will suggest you to try to get in Memorial university of newfoundland as it is the only inexpensive and reputed university of Canada.
http://www.mun.ca/undergrad/admissions/fees/

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
19916 said:
I will suggest you to try to get in Memorial university of newfoundland as it is the only inexpensive and reputed university of Canada.
http://www.mun.ca/undergrad/admissions/fees/
@19916 Why quoting me mate ?
And yes I would add one thing more.. Manitoba has the quickest PR opportunity.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Furqan Nadim said:
@ 19916 Why quoting me mate ?
And yes I would add one thing more.. Manitoba has the quickest PR opportunity.
sorry brother.
I did that by-mistake not intentionally. I had to quote to originator but sorry.
Thanks

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Furqan Nadim said:
Brother dont be sorry at all. :) stay Blessed
thanks bro
No issue at all bhai.
Have u applied for visa?
when ?
medical?

Syd raza

Sep 28, 2013
Furqan Nadim said:
Hey mate,
Thanks for your advice buddy.I looked it up but unfortunately it only has September intakes. And can you help me with credit hour caculation like a four year BBA has 120 so every 1 year =30 credits has to be taken onto account for completion of the course and for fees calculation or less credit hours are required to do so.Thank you.

Syd raza

Sep 28, 2013
Thanks mate for your answer, i am already seeking answer from them about admisssion. are there possibilities of taking a transfer from universities in canada from one uni to another like i want to complete the course in Uni of toronto. And i am interested in taking up Pr.thank you.
[/quote]

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
Syd raza said:
Thanks for your advice buddy.I looked it up but unfortunately it only has September intakes. And can you help me with credit hour caculation like a four year BBA has 120 so every 1 year =30 credits has to be taken onto account for completion of the course and for fees calculation or less credit hours are required to do so.Thank you.
Bro I really dont know about he credits and all but yeah I will surly tell you later by discussing with my friends who are studing there. Secondly yes you can take transfers to another Universities but I am not sure the excat process. As one of my Friend was in Simon Fraser University. After studing two years he found that he wont be able to get PR so he transfer his 2 years into university of Manitoba. Now I am not sure what process and problems will create once you try to transfer up. :)