+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

admission in university of ottawa engineering management

numair782

Sep 26, 2013
hi,
is it easy or difficult to get admission in masters in engineering management in university of ottawa.
i am curious to know if i could get admission in university of Ottawa in MEng (masters in engineering management).

i did 4 years bachelors in electronics engineering
i have a cgpa of 2.98
with a 72%
IELTS 6.5 overall.
9 months experience at panasonic sales shop as trainee engineer
what are my chances to get admission there?
any one who applied?
please share your suggestions and experiences.
thanks so much in advance.

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
numair782 said:
hi,
is it easy or difficult to get admission in masters in engineering management in university of ottawa.
i am curious to know if i could get admission in university of Ottawa in MEng (masters in engineering management).

i did 4 years bachelors in electronics engineering
i have a cgpa of 2.98
with a 72%
IELTS 6.5 overall.
9 months experience at panasonic sales shop as trainee engineer
what are my chances to get admission there?
any one who applied?
please share your suggestions and experiences.
thanks so much in advance.
Chances are 50-50 looking at your profile. 50 coz the program is not chossen often and 50 coz of your profile. As such uni. of ottawa goes at a v high cutoff.. so its always fingures crossed. try ur luc k in similar or management related programs in other universities.

Manojbr123

Jan 5, 2014
Hello, Even i am interested in applying to masters in engineering management from university of ottawa.
To brief up my profile i have close to 4 years experience in top product based company in bangalore.I was inclined towards management side rather than technical. So i am plannin to take up this route.. I have a good cgpa of 4(electronics and communcation). I have given my ielts with total score 6.5 with no band less than 6. How are my chances in getting into the course??
And also i have few queries regarding the job prospectus. Is it easy to find a job once graduated. university website donot show any information regarding job statistics and starting salary.. Answers to these questions would be highly appreciated :) ;D

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Manojbr123 said:
Hello, Even i am interested in applying to masters in engineering management from university of ottawa.
To brief up my profile i have close to 4 years experience in top product based company in bangalore.I was inclined towards management side rather than technical. So i am plannin to take up this route.. I have a good cgpa of 4(electronics and communcation). I have given my ielts with total score 6.5 with no band less than 6. How are my chances in getting into the course??
And also i have few queries regarding the job prospectus. Is it easy to find a job once graduated. university website donot show any information regarding job statistics and starting salary.. Answers to these questions would be highly appreciated :) ;D
whats the tuition fees for this course bro?