+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Masters(Computer Science) in UNBC

Mar 2, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hi,
I applied for MS in Computer Science in UNBC on 15th December 2020 from India for September 2021 intake.
I sent them a mail regarding my query and They told me that they are still in process of reviewing my application on 22nd February 2021.
Anybody is here who can suggest how much time it takes for getting acceptance letter usually from any Canadian University.
Your reply would be highly appreciable. Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you check the university's admission timelines? Most schools have it posted it on their website when they review and send out LOAs for graduate studies. It can take more than 6 months but most LOAs for September are sent out by May.

Reactions: Vaibhav Tripathi

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I applied for MS in Computer Science in UNBC on 15th December 2020 from India for September 2021 intake.
I sent them a mail regarding my query and They told me that they are still in process of reviewing my application on 22nd February 2021.
Anybody is here who can suggest how much time it takes for getting acceptance letter usually from any Canadian University.
Your reply would be highly appreciable. Thanks.
For most graduate programs no admission offers are sent out until the semester before the start date unless you are such an amazing candidate that they want to secure you as a student immediately. The programs are small so the schools want to wait until all the candidates have applied so they can offer spaces to the best candidates.

Reactions: Vaibhav Tripathi