+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Centennial College

Oct 14, 2011
Hie all,
I am an International applicant from India.I applied for admission in Centennial College in January 2012 intake for the program Software Engineering Technlogy [Fast Track,Co-Op (3439)]

Instead they sent me offer letter for Software Engineering Technician [Fast Track (3428)]

I was not interested in 3428 so I decided to stay back and apply again for September 2012 intake.

I have a three year Bachelor of Computer Applications regular degree in India and I have scored overall 7 bands in IELTS with no band less than 6.
Can anyone tell me why wasn't I given admission in 3439 when the admission requirements for both 3439 and 3428 are same??

I will be very thankful for any help and suggestion.

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be that course was full, Why you waiting till september? Call them on their number and speak to the course co-ordinator or ask your counselor to do the same in your behalf.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why don't you apply for some other college. ?

vini8992

Oct 29, 2011
jalandhar
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
bro wat all i can say is that u hav made the biggst mistake of ur life by not applying now..

so wat if u got offer letter for some other course,once u reached here u can change it nytym as most of the students do n number of my nown ones hav done the same,,now u decided to apply for sept n u will face many probs like..gap that will occur in ur studies,,n in case candaian govt fnishes spp then geting visa will bcom very hard job..........................

all i can say is all d best :)