+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission from U of Windsor

Panizeb

Jan 1, 2022
Hi everyone,
I wanna apply for windsor for mEng Industrial Engineering I have a BE industrial engineering from K.N toosi in Iran and my gpa is 3.26 / 4
Ielts total 8 (w:7.5 R:7.5 L:8.5 S:7.5)
My cv could be considered strong as I’m writing an ISI paper and and I have worked in some projects as a undergraduate student
How strong is the possibility of being accepted by Windsor university you think?

Last edited:

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
I wanna apply for windsor for mEng Industrial Engineering I have a BE industrial engineering from K.N toosi in Iran and my gpa is 79%
Ielts total 8 (w:7.5 R:7.5 L:8.5 S:7.5)
My cv could be considered strong as I’m writing an ISI paper and and I have worked in some projects as a undergraduate student
How strong is the possibility of being accepted by Windsor university you think?
Have you already published your paper ? Are you the first author of the paper ? If yes, then you should be competitive, your gpa is okay .

Panizeb

Jan 1, 2022
Second author is very good , you can indicate the paper in your cv , and state it’s under preparation or under review (indicate the journal name) .
Sure i will :D thanks! I wanna apply for universities in Ontario, I already did for Ryerson and Northeastern. Do you suggest any other university?