+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission Confirmation

Daman7291

Jan 9, 2020
Hi,
I got admission in seneca in jan 23 intake. However, when I was recently logging into my outlook account for mail id provided by seneca. One of the agency whom my sister consulting previously (but not opted for this consultancy) sent out a mail to seneca for agent change and applied for application cancellation (21st May 2022). I had already received letter of acceptance from college in april 2022 and since then I have paid my fees and also able to access student login and seneca outlook account.
The agency which applied for my application cancellation using my seneca outlook account sent the mail to seneca's international documents mail id instead of international agency mail id (which is for application cancellation) that's the only thing I can see. Also, there is only an automatic reply from seneca on that mail and nothing else after that. So, should I consider this as no problem with my seneca application since I can still access student home an paid my fees as well after that.
Can anyone reply on this?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hi,
I got admission in seneca in jan 23 intake. However, when I was recently logging into my outlook account for mail id provided by seneca. One of the agency whom my sister consulting previously (but not opted for this consultancy) sent out a mail to seneca for agent change and applied for application cancellation (21st May 2022). I had already received letter of acceptance from college in april 2022 and since then I have paid my fees and also able to access student login and seneca outlook account.
The agency which applied for my application cancellation using my seneca outlook account sent the mail to seneca's international documents mail id instead of international agency mail id (which is for application cancellation) that's the only thing I can see. Also, there is only an automatic reply from seneca on that mail and nothing else after that. So, should I consider this as no problem with my seneca application since I can still access student home an paid my fees as well after that.
Can anyone reply on this?
The only way to clarify this is speaking directly with Seneca and clear the situation with them.