+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

admission chances in masters (CSE) in canada

JASMIN1992

Jul 27, 2014
1. I want to pursue masters or postgraduate diploma in Computer science engineering in a good university in CANADA.
Which is the best option- Masters or PG diploma?

2. I want to study through scholarship/fellowship.Am i eligible for a good scholarship?

3. Will a good score in GRE exam help me in getting scholarships?

4. If i am not eligible for scholarships then what is the total expense of studying in Canada?

5. What are the prospects of getting a job after masters?

6. Can u please give me list of good universities?

PROFILE-
INDIAN
10th(CBSE)-85%
12th(CBSE)-73.6%
B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering)-74.74% (2014 pass out)

Please feel free to share your experiences and guidance.

Dinesh9

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July
VISA ISSUED...
21 July !!!
LANDED..........
On my Way!
You have very good chances to pursue Master's Degree in Canada based on your profile. Try getting an IELTS score of 7 (although 6.5 is the minimum requirement for most universities and colleges but having more than 6.5 is good always).
And Master Degree is always good than a PG Diploma.
I'm sorry I can't advice you about scholarships because I have no idea about them.
I think CSE will have decent job prospects in Canada. Here, I will advice you to choose an University which has a CO-OP program in its course curriculum ( CO- OP is like a work internship in Canada). This will help you to get jobs because it will add valuable Canadian Work experience to your profile and if you're lucky you can continue to work within the same Organization where you've done your Co-op if you perform very well. All the best.