+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

admissibility or not? help pls

dejaito

Jan 3, 2013
I have received our visas and cpr for me and my family but in the cpr it marked brown on the eye color while I think I should have putting black cos I'm from Nigeria in Africa. My questions are would dis cause any problem at the port of entry and wot could likely happen. I notify the visa office if there could be changed and their reply was that"you can travel with the visa and report at the port of entry wen you get to canada about the eye color. I need your quick advises please. Thanks in advance.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
dejaito said:
I have received our visas and cpr for me and my family but in the cpr it marked brown on the eye color while I think I should have putting black cos I'm from Nigeria in Africa. My questions are would dis cause any problem at the port of entry and wot could likely happen. I notify the visa office if there could be changed and their reply was that"you can travel with the visa and report at the port of entry wen you get to canada about the eye color. I need your quick advises please. Thanks in advance.
I answered your same question in another section.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry about it. My eyes are greyblue and that's what my passport said, however immigration doesn't have that colour so I put blue. I have never had a problem even though my PR card did not even match my passport.

Surely your eyes could be said to be black or brown. That is no misrepresentation. If it bothers you, you can ask the IO when you land if they feel you should change it to black and they will look at your eyes and decide.

dejaito

Jan 3, 2013
Thanks so much leon and zardoz,ur replies really calmed me,I can now free my mind from worries and focus on my travelling. Thanks