+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Administrative review for miscalculation in pts- Need Help

ZEDSIDDY

Oct 10, 2013
Respected Sir/Madam,

I filed my case in June, 2012 as a single applicant in category 2134 (S.W.) and my case was accepted in July, 2012. Afterwards, I have got intent of refusal in January, 2016 and had 90 days of time to update my file. I submitted documents to support my file (masters in Engg, Experience Certificates of 5 years, Income Tax returns, Salary slips, I have got married in that period so obviously my wife Educational, Experience and other relevant documents & Quebec immigration forms).

Now 3 days before, I receive an email from Quebec Immigration claims that "Décision de refus de votre demande de certificat de sélection du Québec" in which I saw "Fiche Evaluation" in which they awarded us total 56 points and also give us 90 days period for any error/correction to submit Administrative review.

I find that they miscalculate my wife points in AOT such as She is Bachelor in Civil Engg (2131) [4 years full time graduation] and Masters in Environmental Engg (Full time Post Graduation - 2 years) which she secure 3 points but they categorize my wife AOT in B522 (Bachelors in Environment) and award her 2 points. She is 27 years old.

I observed above error in fiche d'evaluation sheet where they typed all our case detail in below (Just like they write my educational details with all information of Bachelors & Masters in Engg[18 years] and my wife educational details with only Masters in Engg NOT Bachelors of Engg) rather than that all information was correct in it.

I am thinking to file administrative review but honestly I don't know "How I can make reply to them for above error, identify their mistake in administrative review and what exactly the documents plus forms we require to submit along with it"?

One crazy thing that they gave 4 points to my wife for Masters in Engg (18 years of Education) but categorize her in Bachelor category B522 instead of 2131.

Need URGENT Help. Please.

Thanks and regards,
Engr. Zohaib Siddiqi

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
please share the pdf file send by MICC to you on my email id

sanket24bhavsar@gmail.com

i can help you for that???

ZEDSIDDY

Oct 10, 2013
Dear Sanket,

I send you an email and wrtie details of my case as well as fiche evaluation sheet (emailed by MICC)

waiting for your valuable advise

Thanks and regards,

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Any one here. Who applied in 2013 when nurses were given 16 points in area of the training factor? If yes please tell have you done bachelor's in nursing or diloma in nursing and length of program? Please I need to asses my case as MIDI has given me 6 points in area of training

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
hi friends, i got a refusal letter one month back due to short of points.Now i got a MBA marketing degree. can i send this degree to administrative review for getting points.

please give your suggestions

regards
pratap