+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADDRESSES?

Charlissimo

Nov 15, 2010
MY WIFE LIVES WITH ME IN TORONTO AS A VISITOR WHILE I AM SPONSORING HER... IN REGARDS TO HER APPLICATION UNDER HER ADDRESS THAT SHE LIVES IN .. DO I PUT HER S.KOREA ADDRESS OR MY ADDRESS??

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Hi,

are you applying inland or outland??? If you are applying inland then put the address where she is currently living. If applying outland then put the address where she lives in S.Korea

Cheers,

Charlissimo

Nov 15, 2010
OUTLAND.. I PUT HER KOREA ADDRESS.. BUT IS IT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM IF I PUT THE MAILING ADDRESS AS MY HOME ADDRESS IN TORONTO? I WAS TOLD IF SHE IS HERE AS A VISITOR OR NOT, SHE CAN STILL APPLY OUTLAND..

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Yes, if she is visiting you in Canada, she can still apply outland. There is no problem with putting her Korean address as her residential address and your Canadian address as her mailing address.

Many people on this forum have stayed in Canada as a visitor while their outland PR was being processed, and have put the Canadian address of their sponsor as their residential address (and their mailing address), even though they were technically just visiting. None of them have reported any problems with this. If she is visiting you for a few months, I would use her Korean address as the residential address, but if she has been there or will have been there for more than 6 months, I would use the Canadian address as her residential address. (But there shouldn't be any problems either way.)
You can always add a note explaining the situation to the form.