+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address not correct and no medical request

mary87

Mar 16, 2023
Hey everyone, I applied as PA on February 9th, my common law partner is my sponsor (inland). We both got temporary number on Feb 20 and then the sponsor got AOR on march 10. The sponsor created an account on the tracker page and we noticed they put the wrong address in the details page, basically they put the older address where he was living 5 years ago! We tried to send a web form but they ask me PA an uci number or application number but I don’t have them yet. As PA I didn’t receive any medical request yet or uci number, is this normal? Should I receive a medical request on my email? Where do you guys received a medical request? Please help, I am confused!!

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hey everyone, I applied as PA on February 9th, my common law partner is my sponsor (inland). We both got temporary number on Feb 20 and then the sponsor got AOR on march 10. The sponsor created an account on the tracker page and we noticed they put the wrong address in the details page, basically they put the older address where he was living 5 years ago! We tried to send a web form but they ask me PA an uci number or application number but I don’t have them yet. As PA I didn’t receive any medical request yet or uci number, is this normal? Should I receive a medical request on my email? Where do you guys received a medical request? Please help, I am confused!!
We too had this outdated/incorrect address situation but a web form submission resolved the issue. Medical examination request and biometric submission letter is sent to the gckey account. Link the application to the gckey account using sponsor UCI and PA'S details.

mary87

Mar 16, 2023
Thank you so much for helping! I will try again with the web form.
I successfully linked my application to my old gckey account. it's written I don't need medical exam and biometrics.. I guess it's because they didn't send the request yet, correct? I have never done a medical exam and biometrics. Also, does the sponsor need to create a gckey account or not?
thank you again!