+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address Labels

richtea

Mar 24, 2010
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! Been browsing around this forum for awhile now and it looks to be a very informative place.
Im sponsoring my wife from China and im in the process of looking over my checklist

My question is:
On the A-4 page of the Apprendix A Immigration Checklist, it says on 15. that I have to include "8 address labels with the mailing address in Chinese characters".

So does that mean I have to slip in 8 chinese-written address labels into the application package envelope and not stick them anywhere?
Can someone please explain this to me? Also, is it gonna be my Chinese wife's address or mine that on gonna on those labels???

Apologies in advance if this question sounds newbie but I just wanna make sure 100%.

Cheers! ;)

fibud

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
Med's Done....
18-12-09
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-10
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-10
LANDED..........
23-06-10
richtea said:
Hi everyone! Been browsing around this forum for awhile now and it looks to be a very informative place.
Im sponsoring my wife from China and im in the process of looking over my checklist

My question is:
On the A-4 page of the Apprendix A Immigration Checklist, it says on 15. that I have to include "8 address labels with the mailing address in Chinese characters".

So does that mean I have to slip in 8 chinese-written address labels into the application package envelope and not stick them anywhere?
Can someone please explain this to me? Also, is it gonna be my Chinese wife's address or mine that on gonna on those labels???

Apologies in advance if this question sounds newbie but I just wanna make sure 100%.

Cheers! ;)

hi richtea,

yes, this means that you should include 8 labels with the address you wish to receive communication from (do not stick them anywhere, they will be for the immigration office to use when sending back correspondence about your case). check your application forms for which address you have indicated as your MAILING address and prepare these labels in Chinese.

GL!

richtea

Mar 24, 2010
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply! Though I have one more small question.. should the mailing address be from where my wife lives (China) or from where I live (Toronto, Canada)?

fibud

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
Med's Done....
18-12-09
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-10
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-10
LANDED..........
23-06-10
that depends on what your spouse indicated on her forms as the mailing address. double check what you have indicated on her IMM0008 Generic form (#14)