+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address in the citizenship application

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi guys
I have a question regarding the addresses to be filled in the application. I have gone out of the country mainly during vacations 2 times - 63 days and 57 days. During the first 63 days, when I had gone from July 1st to Sep3rd, I had a 15 day trip to Europe from my home country from Aug 1st to Aug 15th.

Now the thing that I am confused is.. do I have to mention which address I stayed during these 63 days and 57 days vacation? If yes then will I have to also mention about the 10 hotel addresses?

Pls let me know what you do.. if you were in my situation.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Felixo

Well, no, you only have to mention the addresses where you actually resided! If during your vacation your "home" was in Canada, then you have to put canada's address, when filling up the residency calculator, don't forget to mention that you left during that time...this is enough!

Good luck !

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
ramsfe said:
Hey Felixo

Well, no, you only have to mention the addresses where you actually resided! If during your vacation your "home" was in Canada, then you have to put canada's address, when filling up the residency calculator, don't forget to mention that you left during that time...this is enough!

Good luck !
Thanks Ramsfe. Appreciate it.