+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address in PR card Application

Madhu.chennai

Mar 31, 2017
Hi All - I have a job offer in Calgary and I am moving from India to Canada in April 2018. Can anyone please help me if I can use my office address in my PR card application?

I mailed the HR and they are OK - but I am not sure if the immigration officer would accept it? Can anyone guide me here. Please let me know if you have done this before?

Thanks,
Madhu

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi All - I have a job offer in Calgary and I am moving from India to Canada in April 2018. Can anyone please help me if I can use my office address in my PR card application?

I mailed the HR and they are OK - but I am not sure if the immigration officer would accept it? Can anyone guide me here. Please let me know if you have done this before?

Thanks,
Madhu
It should be OK. My PR cards were mailed to an immigration firm's office address.

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
What happens if I dont have a place to live in Canada but decide to go there and look for one

kevon2310

Jul 13, 2016

Thanks,
Madhu
Hi Madhu

Congrats on the job offer and your upcoming move. If you don't mind me asking, what was your job search process like? Did you do your interviews online? Skype? Just trying to get a sense of how companies deal with that.

Thanks

Madhu.chennai

Mar 31, 2017
Hi Madhu

Congrats on the job offer and your upcoming move. If you don't mind me asking, what was your job search process like? Did you do your interviews online? Skype? Just trying to get a sense of how companies deal with that.

Thanks
Hey Kevon,

Thank you very much. Yes. I had both Telephonic and Skype interviews. I have a friend who works in the same company and referred me for the job. It was only because of that - they agreed for Skype / Telephonic interviews. I had applied for other jobs and they requested for a Final face to face interview (although they were OK with initial skype rounds).

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Madhu