India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2019
AOR Received.
27-06-2019
I've been twice travelling for months at a time - in the US backpacking for 6 months (194 days to be exact). I didn't have a set address at this time and moved around a lot, staying with friends, in hotels, in different states etc. Should I put my address as my parent's at the time? Or maybe one of the friends I stayed with?
Hi there, Can you please share what you did? I am in the same situation. My husband and I quit our job in US and moved to our parent's house. Immediately we started our travel around Europe and South East Asia for 1 year. Spent few days to few weeks in various countries. We stayed in Hotels, Airbnbs and sometimes in the rental van. Our base was our parent's house in India. Should I enter my parent's address for the duration of my travel March 2018-March 2019? Currently (after the travel), we are staying at the same India address now. Please respond

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
Hi there, Can you please share what you did? I am in the same situation. My husband and I quit our job in US and moved to our parent's house. Immediately we started our travel around Europe and South East Asia for 1 year. Spent few days to few weeks in various countries. We stayed in Hotels, Airbnbs and sometimes in the rental van. Our base was our parent's house in India. Should I enter my parent's address for the duration of my travel March 2018-March 2019? Currently (after the travel), we are staying at the same India address now. Please respond
Bumping this as I am in a similar situation as well!

hollyb16

Feb 21, 2020
It’s a fact and I did the same and received PPR in 22 days. I have travelled to over 15 countries and spent over 3 months at a stretch in some, and developed a succinct format that explains this with the number of days spent per trip- didn’t even receive the additional document request.

Let me know if you need any further information.
Hi Jake,

If I had an internship in another country for 3 months would you put down this address?

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
If I stayed in Canada as a renter for only 2 3 months at one location, do I have to add that in Address history? or it must be above 6 months to provide address history? Please help. thank you.

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I just got an email from Ircc asking for some details in my travel and address history. I do have some gaps in the addresses because of travelling.
I understand that if my travel was less than 6 months i should leave the address of my hometown.
But my situation is quite particular. I moved to New Zealand. Travel there for a month (hotels) then i got a job for a month( since i earned money, and ask for a bank account i do have to state this address because i received le). After that month I travelled again for a month or so, until next job (my next address inthe hystory).
In the months in between, should i leave my first address in NZ?

i did this for 2 years changing countries. I guess officers are not sure where i was living haha

any advice?