+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi,
Do I need add all the addresses within India as I have moved for work between Delhi and Bangalore, but my permanent address is of Punjab, where I am currently residing. Should I leave out Delhi and Bangalore completely?
No. Mention all.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi,
Do I need add all the addresses within India as I have moved for work between Delhi and Bangalore, but my permanent address is of Punjab, where I am currently residing. Should I leave out Delhi and Bangalore completely?
Indeed, you should include all your addresses - as it states when you lived where. I would also take care to match the personal history (jobs/education periods) with your address history and travel history (only international travel) to avoid any questions later on. If your place of work and/or education do not match your address for a time period, it will likely raise questions and at the least cause some delay in processing.

Yacin_0107

Jul 23, 2019
Indeed, you should include all your addresses - as it states when you lived where. I would also take care to match the personal history (jobs/education periods) with your address history and travel history (only international travel) to avoid any questions later on. If your place of work and/or education do not match your address for a time period, it will likely raise questions and at the least cause some delay in processing.
Hi, I was reading your reply and wondering if it would raise some questions if i fill my permanent adress for 5 years in a city but within those years, I were studying for 3 years in another city in the same country (500km between the two cities), during the study Years i lived in the university campus but I went back to my permanent adress each month and also during 2 months of each summer. In my case do i have to mention the university campus adresse for those 3 Years ?
Thank you in advance

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi, I was reading your reply and wondering if it would raise some questions if i fill my permanent adress for 5 years in a city but within those years, I were studying for 3 years in another city in the same country (500km between the two cities), during the study Years i lived in the university campus but I went back to my permanent adress each month and also during 2 months of each summer. In my case do i have to mention the university campus adresse for those 3 Years ?
Thank you in advance
Yes you need to mention your campus address

Tarun1387

Nov 20, 2019
Hi experienced people,

I need help. I am about to join a new employer who is currently doing background check. Criminal check is one of them and has been delayed. Now I don't know if below could be the reason:
I reissued my passport at my hometown while I was on vacation i.e. in bhopal while I was doing job in Bangalore. It's because I didn't have any proofs for Bangalore address. So, I thought it would be easier to get passport processed at Bhopal as my permanent address was same as my old passport address. Will the background screening company check with Bangalore passport office regarding my residency at Bangalore? In that case Bangalore rpo won't say why passport was issued at Bhopal? Please reply.i m freaking out due to tension.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi experienced people,

I need help. I am about to join a new employer who is currently doing background check. Criminal check is one of them and has been delayed. Now I don't know if below could be the reason:
I reissued my passport at my hometown while I was on vacation i.e. in bhopal while I was doing job in Bangalore. It's because I didn't have any proofs for Bangalore address. So, I thought it would be easier to get passport processed at Bhopal as my permanent address was same as my old passport address. Will the background screening company check with Bangalore passport office regarding my residency at Bangalore? In that case Bangalore rpo won't say why passport was issued at Bhopal? Please reply.i m freaking out due to tension.
There is nothing you can do, so sit back and relax. Background checks take their own sweet time and they are more focused on criminality/fraud degree/fraud experience.

Reactions: Tarun1387

Tarun1387

Nov 20, 2019
Everything else is fine. It's just that if they try for PCC from RPO Bangalore then they won't b able to verify my stay at Bangalore. Do screening companies contact RPO for PCC?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Everything else is fine. It's just that if they try for PCC from RPO Bangalore then they won't b able to verify my stay at Bangalore. Do screening companies contact RPO for PCC?
You are just overthinking this. Think of it this way, your problem is a common problem to have and definitely no background check company is going to make their negative evaluations based on that.

Tarun1387

Nov 20, 2019
You are just overthinking this. Think of it this way, your problem is a common problem to have and definitely no background check company is going to make their negative evaluations based on that.
Thanks Subho. Let's hope all goes well.

kalebhushan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Mumbai IN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Hi experienced people,

Oh don’t worry at all. This has nothing to do with the delay. U r just overthinking.

Akash122

Mar 17, 2020
Hi, I have travellled from my country of residence to Country of Origin for 2.5 months. Should I include that address too under 'Address History'.
Thanks for your time.

surojittaurus

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone. This might be a silly question but will appreciate some guidance. If I intend to submit the application on March 31st, the earliest entry on the address history should be March 31, 2010 or January 01,2010?