+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address history question-help

Bebekoh26

Jul 5, 2018
Hello guys.. ive been searching the forums but couldnt find the answer to my question. It is regarding my sponsor’s 5 year address history. In 2013 to halfway of 2014, he moved to 6-7 different addresses. He can only remember the last two. All the addresses are in the same city, but he cant remember some of them.. Is it okay to just include the addresses that he can remember or is it necessary to make it as accurate a s possible? Will there be a problem if we didnt write them? Thanks a lot. Would really appreciate your insight on this..

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Hello guys.. ive been searching the forums but couldnt find the answer to my question. It is regarding my sponsor’s 5 year address history. In 2013 to halfway of 2014, he moved to 6-7 different addresses. He can only remember the last two. All the addresses are in the same city, but he cant remember some of them.. Is it okay to just include the addresses that he can remember or is it necessary to make it as accurate a s possible? Will there be a problem if we didnt write them? Thanks a lot. Would really appreciate your insight on this..
If he can remember the street or neighbourhood then you should include that information at least. Some people have suggested trying to look for your old house on Google maps and get a guess of where it was that way. He should at least list the years when he lived somewhere else and if he really can't remember just put something like "unknown address in blank city".

Bebekoh26

Jul 5, 2018
If he can remember the street or neighbourhood then you should include that information at least. Some people have suggested trying to look for your old house on Google maps and get a guess of where it was that way. He should at least list the years when he lived somewhere else and if he really can't remember just put something like "unknown address in blank city".
Thanks for the response.. We live in a small city and all those addresses where he used to live are all in that same city.. thats why im thinking that hopefully it wont matter that much..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Your question has already been answered in your previous threads.