+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADDRESS HISTORY FOR PR

tyagifever

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys, I have worked as a deck officer in the past for 2 periods of 6 months each with gap of 4 months in between them. How do I put that in the address history? There was no real address as I was on a ship and it was constantly on the move around the world. Please help!!

I know this is a tricky question and not a lot of people have come across this situation, so any guidance/thoughts on this would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance

Ndz

Oct 31, 2021
Hi
I’m having the same issue but with my citizenship application I’m applying online and it’s asking me for my adresses history but I left on vacation back home for two month or so and it doesn’t allow me to complete the application because there is a gap between adresses what to do at this point

Jass150

Jun 12, 2022
Hello,
I'm applying for my express entry and need to provide all my addresses in Canada. I have changed a lot of addresses within 1 years in Canada and also given some friend addresses on license and for CRA. What should I do should I mention them all? If yess shall I write an explanation letter to justify them.

am just alone

Oct 11, 2023
canada
Category........
Other
i forgot to mention my room numbers in the apartments i lived in but mentioned the apartment number , city and postal code , should i be concerned about that