+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History - Canada Citizenship Application

Marvin Russel

Feb 16, 2022
I lived out of my rented residential address for some months due to bail conditions, but my lease contained my name since the beginning, and the rent was being paid when I wasn't living there.

During those stay-out periods, I lived at several addresses including as short as one night. There were places (a friend's place, Airbnb, booking) where I lived for 1 night, a few nights, 1 week, and finally, I lived at a place for a longer period (Airbnb and then rented their basement privately).

Now, do I have to write all those 1 night, 2 nights, a few days, 1 week, and a few months on the address history? Or should I write my own leased rented address?

I am looking forward to hearing expert advice. Thanks

Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I lived out of my rented residential address for some months due to bail conditions, but my lease contained my name since the beginning, and the rent was being paid when I wasn't living there.

During those stay-out periods, I lived at several addresses including as short as one night. There were places (a friend's place, Airbnb, booking) where I lived for 1 night, a few nights, 1 week, and finally, I lived at a place for a longer period (Airbnb and then rented their basement privately).

Now, do I have to write all those 1 night, 2 nights, a few days, 1 week, and a few months on the address history? Or should I write my own leased rented address?

I am looking forward to hearing expert advice. Thanks
Write the correct address as your bail condition might popup during prohibition activity check. Better to write the the addresses you actually stayed at.

Marvin Russel

Feb 16, 2022
Write the correct address as your bail condition might popup during prohibition activity check. Better to write the the addresses you actually stayed at.
I don't have the bail conditions anymore as the case was closed and the charges were withdrawn more than a year ago.