+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

address history and travel history

zizou786

Feb 13, 2017
Hello my fellow aspiring Canadians!

I'm a CEC candidate filling out my application..

1) guys I'm current in my home country pakistan but I lived in canada from 2008 till 2016. I used to travel back home for few months every year. So I was wondering if you could tell me how to provide my address history, like I know I should tell me canadian addresses but should I also write my pakistani addresses for the months I was there every time?

2) since April 2016 I'm in pakistan and for the last 10 years I have only traveled to canada and once to dubai from pakistan for a week. So for travel history I should provide dates for my travel to canada aswel or just dubai?

Thanks and looking forward to your response..

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
Travel history: Yes you need to provide the dates for all your trips including Dubai. You should be able to quickly figure this out based on the entry and exit stamps on your
passport.

Residence History : If your primary residence is in canada and if you travelled to pakistan and dubai only for vacation or short trips then you do not have to list Pakistan and dubai address.

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
Hi all,

I have a question regarding my travel history.

I am living in Canada for 2.5 years(work permit), if I list my travel history, should I mention travel from my country to Canada(first time that I came here I mean)?or just any travel from my country to there and from Canada to there?

Thanks

ajtoronto

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Toronto
hi
You will have to mention all your travel history. Since the time I came into Canada, i had made around 8-9 US trips for work and pleasure. I mentioned all of them.
I suggest you mention all the times you had used your passport to travel in the last 10 years. Providing extra info will never be a problem.

kamyab164 said:
Hi all,

I have a question regarding my travel history.

I am living in Canada for 2.5 years(work permit), if I list my travel history, should I mention travel from my country to Canada(first time that I came here I mean)?or just any travel from my country to there and from Canada to there?

Thanks

Zulfikar Ali

Oct 21, 2018
Travel history: Yes you need to provide the dates for all your trips including Dubai. You should be able to quickly figure this out based on the entry and exit stamps on your
passport.

Residence History : If your primary residence is in canada and if you travelled to pakistan and dubai only for vacation or short trips then you do not have to list Pakistan and dubai address.
Dear I have simple question just to double check, I only work in Dubai & travel to pakistan my home country only so do I need to give travel history?

Kindly reply Thanks