+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address and Travel History

beale

Mar 16, 2018
Hi all,

I am waiting for an ITA and am getting all my documents ready to go so I can submit straight away if I was lucky enough to get an invitation. I have my proof of employment records, but I see people talking about address and travel history. Do I need to have details of all addresses I have lived in for the last 10 years or since the age of 18? Also wondering they need details of all travel I have taken (holidays etc..). The travel is the one I am really worried about...if I have to provide details of all holidays I have taken since the age of 18 I will still be trying to figure it out in a year's time.

Does anyone have experience with having to provide this information?

Thanks very much in advance!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Yes you need to mention all your international travel history from the last ten years or since u were 18 yrs whichever is the latest. You do not need to post your travel gishist within your country. And addresses you have to mention all your international as well as the cities/localities you have lives within your native country.

beale

Mar 16, 2018
Yes you need to mention all your international travel history from the last ten years or since u were 18 yrs whichever is the latest. You do not need to post your travel gishist within your country. And addresses you have to mention all your international as well as the cities/localities you have lives within your native country.
Thanks so much! Im sorry for the dumb question but I am 36 years old...would I need to do 10 years or since 18? Not sure what you mean by/what would be considered “the latest”??

vineaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Corbeil Essonnes
Thanks so much! Im sorry for the dumb question but I am 36 years old...would I need to do 10 years or since 18? Not sure what you mean by/what would be considered “the latest”??
Hello,

since 10 years meaning from your 26 years old ;-). they are asking for date and the subject of your travel (holidays or work travel). I have been asking for ADR and i have to give them the town and country where i did stay.
hope this will help you

PS : the latest mean that if you were under 28 years old you will may need under 10 years they don't ask for the travel under 18 years old

Have a good day

beale

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks so much for the help :)
Hello,

since 10 years meaning from your 26 years old ;-). they are asking for date and the subject of your travel (holidays or work travel). I have been asking for ADR and i have to give them the town and country where i did stay.
hope this will help you

PS : the latest mean that if you were under 28 years old you will may need under 10 years they don't ask for the travel under 18 years old

Have a good day