+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

additional family information

singhsidhu

May 14, 2015
I am married and i came to Canada on student visa, but my wife is in India. After completing my study, I apply for MPNP and I got MPNP along with my wife in 2013 and after that we apply for Canadian PR. Immigration canada received my application for permanent residence on February 28, 2014 and started processing on my application on March 12, 2015. my wife is accompanying applicant(still in India). during processing period my wife was pregnant and we had a baby daughter on janaury 5,2015. i update additional family form and send this information to cio-sydney on February 10,2015 (by email and regular mail)and Ottawa on march 30,2015 (through fax) but i never got any response from immigration department about my baby daughter. On may 8,2015 when i check my PR status, it display decision made. they send me an email and ask me about 1)status change 2)passport request 3)submitting documents. i replied them about my status change, i send my passport and ask them to arrange visa printing for my wife and for my daughter (somewhere in india). still i did not receive any response form them and they never ask about medical examination of my baby daughter. i am worried , whether they update my daughter name on additional family information or not? when and where they will make an arrangement of visa for my wife's passsport?