+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] QUESTION

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
Sorry if this is already answered regarding IMM5406, So My Father is the main applicant and my mother is his dependent and will accompany him to Canada. So on online portal this form should be submitted for both My father (Applicant) and my mother (dependent) by clicking "Add new family member ? 2 forms in total ? do we have to fill for non-dependents as well ?

pratham1102

Apr 6, 2022
First, when I originally submitted my Permanent Residency Application in September of 2020 I was unmarried. December 2021 I was married and submitted a webform to update my application to reflect my change in marital status to my husband, who is a PR holder and resident of Canada.
I just wanted to know if IRCC updated the application with this information - that I am married. So I looked at my application again and noticed something - the Additional Family Information form had added verbiage like - Replacement Received. It looks like this now:

Replacement Received
Uploaded Filename: Additional Family Information Form.pdf

While the other documents for example are like this:
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Proof_Of_Medical_Exam.pdf

Just trying to understand if the replacement received means they updated it?

zub145

Dec 7, 2022
have one question if any one can help me out I am sponsoring my wife. My wife has two kids with x husband. I have also to kids from my first wife but they don't live in canada and they are not canadian citizen. The IRCC already has information regarding my childers. When my wife has to fill out additional family information form she has to mention my children aswell in the form or not. Thanks