+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

additional documents

rane112110

Feb 18, 2016
i just want to ask if those photos from my phone together with my sponsor which is iphone 6 that has it's location and date on every photos is a valid additional proof? and also the only proof of communication we have for now is from face book messenger we do our communication in there everyday, is that enough? we have some from viber, and those on skype cannot be retrieve since the only messages we can see there are for the last few days. and also are those wall post for each other from facebook and instagram of us together is a proof?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
yes, any sort of social media that proves you have a legit relationship and other people know about you can be used as proof. i took snapshots from important facebook posts for each year of our relationship and put them together for proof. it's important to remember it's about the quality of proof, not necessarily the quantity. you don't need to use everything. take snippets that represent your relationship validity and forget the filler stuff.

rane112110

Feb 18, 2016
thanks a lot :) so it's okay if i just use fb messenger as a proof of our communication since that's what we use everyday?