+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents Status Changed: Any insights?

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
I have provided PCC's and other required documents a month ago.
My status on the GCKey for the additional docs was 'We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details".
Just today it changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. "We will send you a message with more details"
Anybody experienced this before or insight of what could be happening.

Reactions: Simmi100

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
I have provided PCC's and other required documents a month ago.
My status on the GCKey for the additional docs was 'We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details".
Just today it changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. "We will send you a message with more details"
Anybody experienced this before or insight of what could be happening.
I have the same status update today! Provided all the documents last February. Don't know what is this. Another glitch perhaps?

Reactions: gotanswers?

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
I checked and yes i have the same update as you guys. Tuesday 18th jul there was a maintenance update on cic website i guess its another technical screw up

I treid calling cic automated application etatus and i can see they updated the message there as well. Today i call in the morning it said we need additional documents but now its updated to we need more documents and will send you a message

Last edited:

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
The same thing happened to me . today I have this message:
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Interesting, I noticed the same change this afternoon,
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details

AKR18

Jul 3, 2017
I checked and yes i have the same update as you guys. Tuesday 18th jul there was a maintenance update on cic website i guess its another technical screw up

I treid calling cic automated application etatus and i can see they updated the message there as well. Today i call in the morning it said we need additional documents but now its updated to we need more documents and will send you a message
What is your timeline po?

FTPARI

Dec 27, 2016
Important please need Help-----
I am freaking out of stress . We applied as common law
My partner had interview last week at London visa office, and they have requested more proof of joint bank statements.
So in mycic it says Eligibility still in process

But when I checked Myecas account today under permanent resident it says " Desicion MAde"

But we haven't got any emails or letters. I dunno what's going on, this whole immigration process making me really sick

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
Same here hope it's a glitch

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Important please need Help-----
I am freaking out of stress . We applied as common law
My partner had interview last week at London visa office, and they have requested more proof of joint bank statements.
So in mycic it says Eligibility still in process

But when I checked Myecas account today under permanent resident it says " Desicion MAde"

But we haven't got any emails or letters. I dunno what's going on, this whole immigration process making me really sick
You would get it in couple of days if not yet.

hec2016

Nov 16, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have the same issue, my status was: "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details" and yesterday changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.".

So far, I have not received any new messages, so could it be they just updated the text of the status? If so, I find it a bit misleading...

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details

I had this message two days ago, I contacted CIC and asked them about the issue. The agent checked my application and said I can ignore it since no additional Doc is required. It seems that it is just system bug. However, yesterday it changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.". I guess it is not something important to be worried about

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Probably a technical glitch. That happened to us in June 2017 and we call the IRCC call centre and and sent a CSE enquiry and both confirmed it was an error. I would contact to confirm.