+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional documents reviewed.

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Study permit refused
Final decision is blank
And additional documents are been reviewed.
What does it mean.

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Final decision is blank.
I applied on 25 July
Started reviewing my eligibility on Friday.
Got correspondence mail with refusal letter. But final decision is blank
Got an update again in my mail and when I check it Says additional documents you provide are been reviewed.
Dnt really understand.

klgirl

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Final decision is blank.
I applied on 25 July
Started reviewing my eligibility on Friday.
Got correspondence mail with refusal letter. But final decision is blank
Got an update again in my mail and when I check it Says additional documents you provide are been reviewed.
Dnt really understand.
If you received the refusal letter then it is confirmed refused. However, there are cases that some people (in India that is) were asked to submit the passport as an update in CIC for their visa issuance even if they received a refusal letter.

Drop them an email or fill out the form online

Reactions: Mickymos

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
I applied a papers base and later linked my application online.
I was refused the first time I applied and later apply for CAIPS to know the VO exacts remarks and it was due to insufficient funds and purpose of visit.
I wrote down a strong Sop and added bank statements from my guardian which 21000 usd and 34000 Cad from my uncle who lives in Canada.
How come I'm been refused of purpose of visit, personal assets and financial status and family ties in Canada and home country. I added my asset which a land and my bank statements as well with my job Id
Soo i just Dnt understand this refusal
Its totally dump.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
I applied a papers base and later linked my application online.
I was refused the first time I applied and later apply for CAIPS to know the VO exacts remarks and it was due to insufficient funds and purpose of visit.
I wrote down a strong Sop and added bank statements from my guardian which 21000 usd and 34000 Cad from my uncle who lives in Canada.
How come I'm been refused of purpose of visit, personal assets and financial status and family ties in Canada and home country. I added my asset which a land and my bank statements as well with my job Id
Soo i just Dnt understand this refusal
Its totally dump.
Hmmmm... So sorry bro
You gave them everything there. I think the tie to Canada might have been the weak link . Since your uncle is there , they feel you wont go to school and stay. Its an unfortunate perception but hey thats how we are looked even with genuine intentions. Its sad!!!

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
That's dump What if it was my Father? And my uncle even sworn an affidavit that after school he will make sure I'm back to my home country. Hmm
Well thanks for ur support
I will just need to contact the school and tell them

Reactions: Playcold

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
That's dump What if it was my Father? And my uncle even sworn an affidavit that after school he will make sure I'm back to my home country. Hmm
Well thanks for ur support
I will just need to contact the school and tell them
Ikr bro... Well its sad and unfortunate. Guess what i just checked mine and its been despatched with no email so i guess you what that means for me too right. The application from here is just someway. At the end of the day it boils down to VO nothing else matters. All the best in your endeavours man.

Reactions: Mickymos