+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional documents requested, need some clarification

anderson1213

Mar 5, 2020
Hey y'all,

We received an ADR request for our PR application.

Date: ADR_DATE

APPLICANT_NAME

UCI: UCI_NUMBER
Application: APPLICATION_NUMBER Email: APPLICANT_EMAIL

Dear APPLICANT_NAME:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

• DEPENDENT_NUMBER - DEPENDENT_NAME:
    • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps.
    • Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature. Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc. taken outside your country of origin or of residence. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years
    • This must be received at this office by: DATE_TO_SUBMIT

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

• The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form
  • CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience
You must upload the requested information using your MyCIC account within 7 days from the date of this letter.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

• The enclosed Details of Military Service form

You must upload the requested information using your MyCIC account within 7 days from the date of this letter.

Does this mean that:

• Dependent has to submit only the forms and main applicant has to deal with the rest? Or does this mean that rest is applicable for both, applicant and dependent?
  • Regarding the Students form - we aren't applying for student visa. Do they still need this form to be filled out?
  • Regarding the Military Service form, main applicant never served in any Military entity. However the dependent had the mandatory military duty (this details was submitted after ITA in the online form, personal history section). Should we just mention in LoE that main applicant didn't serve but dependent did and provide the same information again?
  • How detailed the CV has to be?

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Hey y'all,

We received an ADR request for our PR application.

Date: ADR_DATE

APPLICANT_NAME

UCI: UCI_NUMBER
Application: APPLICATION_NUMBER Email: APPLICANT_EMAIL

Dear APPLICANT_NAME:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

• DEPENDENT_NUMBER - DEPENDENT_NAME:
    • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps.
    • Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature. Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc. taken outside your country of origin or of residence. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years
    • This must be received at this office by: DATE_TO_SUBMIT

Case Status:

• The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form
  • CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience

Case Status:

• The enclosed Details of Military Service form

Does this mean that:

• Dependent has to submit only the forms and main applicant has to deal with the rest? Or does this mean that rest is applicable for both, applicant and dependent?
  • Regarding the Students form - we aren't applying for student visa. Do they still need this form to be filled out?
  • Regarding the Military Service form, main applicant never served in any Military entity. However the dependent had the mandatory military duty (this details was submitted after ITA in the online form, personal history section). Should we just mention in LoE that main applicant didn't serve but dependent did and provide the same information again?
  • How detailed the CV has to be?
Hi Anderson,

Did you upload the docs already. If yes, any update after uploading?

I too received an ADR to submit below document for me and my spouse :

Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature.

Since you too received ADR for same document can you help me with below queries:

1. I don't see a field to sign the document, whereas the instructions clearly ask for document bearing an original signature. where do I sign?

2. There is a section for dependent child 18 years old or older, which is not applicable in my case. Do I leave the section blank or enter Not Applicable in Given name filed of this section?

Thanks

canpar22

Jun 26, 2022
Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature.
I don't see a field to sign the document, whereas the instructions clearly ask for document bearing an original signature. where do I sign?
Hi azeezsaz,

Hope you can provide me some info on what you did for your spouse on this form as i have the same?