+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional documents request

Vivek Dekavadiya

Jun 13, 2019
Hello

Yesterday i received ADR Letter to upload original Letter of acceptance from institute in TRV study permit application.

What does it mean..? after uploading there is chances to get visa..??

how much time they will take to give final decision after submitting document..??

Any written explanation need to attach with this file..??

Quick help is appreciated.My cell no is as below.

Thanks
Vivek Patel

sdami

Apr 30, 2019
Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
6-02-2019
Doc's Request.
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
File Transfer...
27-03-2019
Med's Request
20-03-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
I actually did not apply for study permit visa but looking at your request it seems they are asking for your original letter suggesting invitation letter from College to study in canada or any relevant document as a proof indicating you have genuine documents for your study visa application.
ADR is just the next step which will help them to take a decision towards your visa app approval.
Need not to worry just provide thr oringinal scanned documents as requested..
It usually takes maximum 30days minimum 7days(as seen in many cases) however it depends how fast they receive and review the ADR submitted..
Written explanation in adr is always helpful as it adds clarity to your request and helps visa officer to precisely look and judge the case considering your explanation or point of view towards ADR.
Good luck
Hello

Yesterday i received ADR Letter to upload original Letter of acceptance from institute in TRV study permit application.

how much time they will take to give final decision after submitting document..??

Thanks
Vivek Patel

Vivek Dekavadiya

Jun 13, 2019
I actually did not apply for study permit visa but looking at your request it seems they are asking for your original letter suggesting invitation letter from College to study in canada or any relevant document as a proof indicating you have genuine documents for your study visa application.
ADR is just the next step which will help them to take a decision towards your visa app approval.
Need not to worry just provide thr oringinal scanned documents as requested..
It usually takes maximum 30days minimum 7days(as seen in many cases) however it depends how fast they receive and review the ADR submitted..
Written explanation in adr is always helpful as it adds clarity to your request and helps visa officer to precisely look and judge the case considering your explanation or point of view towards ADR.
Good luck
Hello kindly give your cell phone number so that we can discuss more for clarification.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Gor1989

Jun 14, 2019
Hi guys I also received an ADR... They are requesting for pay slip and bank statements during the assessment period. Does this mean after I submitted the application or the period of employment I indicated in my application?
Thanks
Hi
They have also requested same docs from me. I have provided them on the next day. Could you tell me when did you get reply after uploading them?

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
hi guys,
Just want to ask, I have applied from UAE, and I am still waiting for my endorsement letter.

As per my employer, he submitted my file on August 23.

You think it’s a good idea to ask my employer for follow up.

I have submitted all the required documents along with WES and IELTS.

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I received an update to send schedule A and travel documents. What happens here? What's next? Please help

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hello

Thanks
Vivek Patel
I know this is 2 years ago but I had received the same ADR 1 month ago and still no response

Did you got approval?