18-03-2019
File Transfer...
27-03-2019
Med's Request
20-03-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
Hi Everyone,

I have a serious issue which i have noticed right now.
I got request for ADR where in they have asked for some address entries missing from Schedule A Online which i have updated now.
However i noticed that in one another section mistakenly i have not checked/ ticked where they have asked if any visa rejected of any country. I missed it initially.
Now i have noticed when i received it that it should be yes(ticked) and the explanation is "Tourist visa rejected on grounds of no strong ties with the home country".

I am really worried now that shall i update this section which i missed in the first place.
I really dont know if they will think i intentionally kept it from them and now putting with some intentions behind.

Please suggest what should i do.

Your advise will help me make a decision here.
Thank you

Ghanada_

Mar 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have a serious issue which i have noticed right now.
I got request for ADR where in they have asked for some address entries missing from Schedule A Online which i have updated now.
However i noticed that in one another section mistakenly i have not checked/ ticked where they have asked if any visa rejected of any country. I missed it initially.
Now i have noticed when i received it that it should be yes(ticked) and the explanation is "Tourist visa rejected on grounds of no strong ties with the home country".

I am really worried now that shall i update this section which i missed in the first place.
I really dont know if they will think i intentionally kept it from them and now putting with some intentions behind.

Please suggest what should i do.

Your advise will help me make a decision here.
Thank you
Fill the schedule A form again, add a letter of explanation and use the webform to submit it. All the best

sdami

Apr 30, 2019
Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
6-02-2019
Doc's Request.
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
File Transfer...
27-03-2019
Med's Request
20-03-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
Fill the schedule A form again, add a letter of explanation and use the webform to submit it. All the best
Thank you for the response.
I have uploaded the new schedule A with letter of explanation.
Hope everything goes well.

dashh

May 6, 2019
Hi..I am in the same situation. Did u receive any confirmation that they have received it ? Thank you.

dashh

May 6, 2019
Also did you fill all the information again? Education details , Travel history etc ? Thank You.

sdami

Apr 30, 2019
Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
6-02-2019
Doc's Request.
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
File Transfer...
27-03-2019
Med's Request
20-03-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
Also did you fill all the information again? Education details , Travel history etc ? Thank You.
Yes I git an update yesterday that the additional docs you provided are being reviewed.
Yes I filled the entire form.

Nnaa30mm

May 8, 2019
Hello
Is there anyone who has recieved 'supplementary information request for students' as an additional documemt + CV?
I am asked to send these documemts and i dont know why?
Is it related to not being eligible?

Jasskaur102

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hello
Is there anyone who has recieved 'supplementary information request for students' as an additional documemt + CV?
I am asked to send these documemts and i dont know why?
Is it related to not being eligible?
I also requested for additional documents (student visa) and i submitted it on 17 may . How many days now it take for result,?

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I'm a student in Canada and applied for PR and have been asked to provide CV as part of ADR. I wonder if its a bad sign?

May 31, 2019
Hi everyone
I sent my application on January 2019,had my biometric done on 3rd February 2019 and had a notification on 16th April 2019 to rescan my passport book and passport photo because the earlier ones I presented was not clear,
On 21st may 2019,I had another confirmation of validity of biometric confirmation.
It's has been five months now and no decision have been taken.Is there any hope because of the additional request they made or have to sent them email to know my status.
thank you.

AvneetKaur14

Oct 14, 2018
Hi all,
I received a letter to submit my CV/Resume on May 22, 2019 and was instructed to submit the documents to MyCIC account. However, as of today, I do not see a place to submit this in MyCIC account. I followed the instructions given in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23 and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23.
Any help will be much appreciated.
same situation.. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks