+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents request letter from IRCC

Niloyahmed33

Jun 2, 2023
Still, the same I am hoping to get it this August. I have already contacted my employer and MP and they are currently following up with IRCC. I am hopeful and positive. You have to do something about your application, you need to get help. It is really hard to wait.
Appreciate your advice delay in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, waiting for finalization is so long it is really hard to wait.

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
@Afterglow did you get your visa?
Hi! I just received the approval of my Work Permit application today! Exactly 25.5 weeks same as the processing time in the country I’ve applied. But mainly I raised webform to my home country which is my second VO because of the pending PCC verification which I found out from the GCMS Notes. I found out about it on last week of July and yesterday I received an email from my home country that my PCC has been verified. And this morning I received PPR!

Niloyahmed33

Jun 2, 2023
Hi! I just received the approval of my Work Permit application today! Exactly 25.5 weeks same as the processing time in the country I’ve applied. But mainly I raised webform to my home country which is my second VO because of the pending PCC verification which I found out from the GCMS Notes. I found out about it on last week of July and yesterday I received an email from my home country that my PCC has been verified. And this morning I received PPR!
Congrats, Finally you got a visa, I got my GCMS notes there is a mentioned Paper file in the Singapore location verification, and other than there is no concern.

ajmalihm1

Sep 12, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please I don't know if anyone can update me on REQUEST LETTER from ircc.
I received a request letter in my dashboard asking me to send a copy of a valid passport as the last passporti used has expired, I sent the document requested. Please I want to ask if anyone has idea of how long it takes to get a final decision after sending the additional document requested by ircc
Hi any update on your case? I’m on the same situation. Thanks

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Congrats, Finally you got a visa, I got my GCMS notes there is a mentioned Paper file in the Singapore location verification, and other than there is no concern.
I see you are also Singapore VO, how about your info sharing with other countries on GCMS notes? In my GCMS notes info sharing is complete but other countries like AUS< NZ< USA still did not reply back to Singapore office so they are waiting for the secondary clearance since March, 2023