+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional document

mita22

Aug 17, 2017
Hello

I have a small doubt regarding my permanent residence application. I had applied once in July but that application got rejected because one of the documents sent was wrong. So I made a new express entry profile and got a new ITA and I applied for PR again with a new set of documents. But in my previous application I had my employment contract until 31st December but in the new one it is written 26th October because I have quit my job. I did not provide resignation letter. Should I provide my resignation letter through CSE. Thanks for the help.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Yes
Hello

I have a small doubt regarding my permanent residence application. I had applied once in July but that application got rejected because one of the documents sent was wrong. So I made a new express entry profile and got a new ITA and I applied for PR again with a new set of documents. But in my previous application I had my employment contract until 31st December but in the new one it is written 26th October because I have quit my job. I did not provide resignation letter. Should I provide my resignation letter through CSE. Thanks for the help.
Yes . You must absolutely upfront keep cic updated about any changes in personal or professional fronts