+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document Requested: Schedule A Form- IMM5669E

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Thanks but that does not make sense.
As for Travel History, they have asked for providing details of any trips which PA/ SA has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years. I am definitely not suppose to mention that I was at home (& not traveling) for rest of the period.

In Work History, the norm is to provide details of only those jobs for which one is claiming points. Rest other jobs are meant to be dumped in Personal History section. There is no issue with that.
Hi. Did you get PR? If so, did you manage to find what was the details they requested for schedule a?

Reactions: sososuku

hsingh2906

Mar 4, 2021
Hi, I just received the same request! Did you manage to figure out why they asked you for it?
Well, I just submitted the schedule A again without doing any more overthinking. I talked to a couple of lawyers and IRCC representatives as well and that's what they suggested me to do.

Rishi Behl

Nov 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well, I just submitted the schedule A again without doing any more overthinking. I talked to a couple of lawyers and IRCC representatives as well and that's what they suggested me to do.
Upon thoroughly checking my addresses with the initial application, I noticed that I left a gap of one month in the initial application. It was just a minor mistake on my part. Just wondering do I need to provide a separate explanation letter with the Schedule A form for that mistake?

Or should I leave as is thinking that they might accept and understand the change? Thank you.

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Provide a letter of explanation if you can as I think it will make things more clear to them.
Hello bro.. I have received same doc as additional info request in the month of Jul 21..and before i requested for medical exam.. Plz say about ur result.. U got ur ppr?..

Rishi Behl

Nov 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello bro.. I have received same doc as additional info request in the month of Jul 21..and before i requested for medical exam.. Plz say about ur result.. U got ur ppr?..

Hi Akash,

Just for your information - you perhaps might be knowing about it already - that I received the request for biometrics after I had completed the form. Since biometrics, I haven't received any other correspondence from the IRCC.

I was wondering is it the same with you? Or did you end up receiving any correspondence?

Thank you,

Rishi.

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Hi Akash,

Just for your information - you perhaps might be knowing about it already - that I received the request for biometrics after I had completed the form. Since biometrics, I haven't received any other correspondence from the IRCC.

I was wondering is it the same with you? Or did you end up receiving any correspondence?

Thank you,

Rishi.
No bro i havent received anything from ircc since i uploaded my ADR form..

Rishi Behl

Nov 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
No bro i havent received anything from ircc since i uploaded my ADR form..
What about your biometric? Have you done it?

Also, do you have any information about the processing time? I got my invitation in December 2020. Still awaiting to get PR.

Thank you,

Rishi.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Guys... I need some help in filling the Schedule A form under the Personal History (8) and Addresses (12) question. Please help.

1. I have been with only one company A since 2016 and went to the United States on Business Visa for 3 weeks in 2018 for company purposes. Do I need to mention the duration of 3 weeks in Personal history as I was still employed with same company A till now?

2. I have stayed for 3 weeks in a hotel in the United States but my permanent address was never changed in my home country. Do I need to mention the hotel address and details in Addresses in 12 as it was for 3 weeks duration?

3. Shall I mention the details of the last 10 years only or I shall include the personal and address history from my 18th birthday year onwards till now?

Rishi Behl

Nov 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Guys... I need some help in filling the Schedule A form under the Personal History (8) and Addresses (12) question. Please help.

1. I have been with only one company A since 2016 and went to the United States on Business Visa for 3 weeks in 2018 for company purposes. Do I need to mention the duration of 3 weeks in Personal history as I was still employed with same company A till now?

2. I have stayed for 3 weeks in a hotel in the United States but my permanent address was never changed in my home country. Do I need to mention the hotel address and details in Addresses in 12 as it was for 3 weeks duration?

3. Shall I mention the details of the last 10 years only or I shall include the personal and address history from my 18th birthday year onwards till now?
Hello,

Since I also got the Schedule A request, I can tell you my opinion on how I filled in the form based on my understanding of it.

Point 1. & 2. : I did mention everything, including some gaps, despite their length of stay, nature, or triviality. You may do the same because remember the more clarity the VO has, the better it is for your case - think from their side and do not assume they will get to know stuff automatically, instead provide them with meticulousness.

Point 3. : the form evidently highlights the fact, " whichever is more recent", so you know whichever is more recent in your case and follow accordingly.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hello,

Since I also got the Schedule A request, I can tell you my opinion on how I filled in the form based on my understanding of it.

Point 1. & 2. : I did mention everything, including some gaps, despite their length of stay, nature, or triviality. You may do the same because remember the more clarity the VO has, the better it is for your case - think from their side and do not assume they will get to know stuff automatically, instead provide them with meticulousness.

Point 3. : the form evidently highlights the fact, " whichever is more recent", so you know whichever is more recent in your case and follow accordingly.
Thanks @Rishi Behl for your response.
I can mention the US business travel in personal history but the only thing is it will overlap with the Employment history.
This is my current situation which covers the last 10 years with 2 companies and I am not able to see where they are seeing the gap.

2020-02 till PRESENT - Employed with same Company A in Canada.
2016-01 till 2020-02 - Employed with Company A in India
2011-05 to 2016-01 - Employed with company B in India

Now, I had a travel of 2018-10 to 2018-11 - Business Visa Travel to US while employed with Company A in India for 3 weeks which is not a gap but I have already mentioned this in Travel history.

Rishi Behl

Nov 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
I can mention the US business travel in personal history but the only thing is it will overlap with the Employment history.
This is my current situation which covers the last 10 years with 2 companies and I am not able to see where they are seeing the gap.

Now, I had a travel of 2018-10 to 2018-11 - Business Visa Travel to US while employed with Company A in India for 3 weeks which is not a gap but I have already mentioned this in Travel history.
I had done multiple jobs simultaneously, and consequently mentioned them in my personal history. I believe it's okay to mention your US travel detail too despite the fact that you did mention it in the Travel History.

Please consult someone professional; I personally mentioned everything without a though to provide the VO a clear picture.

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019

Yes US trip is part of travel not employment history. On travel history you put business under purpose.