+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document Request

glaiza35

Feb 1, 2024
hi mate, I already took my medical last 27th, however IRCC request a sputum test and xray after 3 moz, but they only give me 60 days to comply. Can please someone advise me on how can I reach IRCC to request them an extension for submission of document? as I am doing my own application and no idea where to request an extension. Thank u for the help in advance.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
hi mate, I already took my medical last 27th, however IRCC request a sputum test and xray after 3 moz, but they only give me 60 days to comply. Can please someone advise me on how can I reach IRCC to request them an extension for submission of document? as I am doing my own application and no idea where to request an extension. Thank u for the help in advance.
There will be no extension given for medical furtherance. Report to the medical and complete sputum within the time given and in the meantime wait for another xray after 3 months.

glaiza35

Feb 1, 2024
There will be no extension given for medical furtherance. Report to the medical and complete sputum within the time given and in the meantime wait for another xray after 3 months.

but can I please confirm about the 60 days that IRCC said? Are they giving me only 60 days for the sputum and xray, however it will going to be 90 days since my xray is april 29? I am really confused.

Keep a copy of this letter for your records as it contains information the Panel Physician/clinic will need. You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
but can I please confirm about the 60 days that IRCC said? Are they giving me only 60 days for the sputum and xray, however it will going to be 90 days since my xray is april 29? I am really confused.

Keep a copy of this letter for your records as it contains information the Panel Physician/clinic will need. You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.
Do the sputum, the medical panel will update IRCC that you done medical furtherance and got xray notification after 3 months.