+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document Request Letter - RPRF and ADR Letter copy submission.

laroly_rola

Aug 24, 2021
Passport Req..
August 30th 2021
Hi all!
I'm going through an inland sponsorship PR process and a day before receiving AOR I received a Police Certificate request. I had submitted what IRCC said I needed to submit with my application but I still received this letter.
I resubmitted the same PCC document I had with a Letter of Explanation attached. However, In the ADR letter it stated that I needed to submit the requested documents with a copy of the ADR letter, which I forgot. Is there any issue to that?
I didn't want to resubmit a webform to not overwhelm them with webforms for my case and cause a delay, but I wanted to make sure if anyone has any first hand experience with this?

The ADR letter also mentioned some information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I paid everything on my application and submitted the receipt. I assumed it was some extra info and that all ADR Letters had this information, but now I'm wondering if they were asking me to pay for it or show them that I paid? I didn't submit anything regarding this. Should I submit my receipt with a LoE?

Any info is appreciated!!

Thanks!