+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional docs submitted - no word

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
Not sure if it is even possible to get an answer as nobody knows for sure what is going on.

But, I submitted additional documents the end of February which were confirmed attached on March 6.

Is it normal that I have not heard anything since then?

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Not sure if it is even possible to get an answer as nobody knows for sure what is going on.

But, I submitted additional documents the end of February which were confirmed attached on March 6.

What's your timeline? We also haven't heard anything after submitting the additional docs via IRCC Webform.

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
What's your timeline? We also haven't heard anything after submitting the additional docs via IRCC Webform.
Sent app - March 27
Received - March 29
AOR1 - April 18
SA - April 21
Schedule A PCC uploaded - April 27
AOR2 - May 24
Meds Passed - June 15
Digital copy sent to Mississauga - July 17
CPC Mississauga processing email (aor3)- oct 20
Doc request (state pcc, new fbi pcc and court dockets) feb 5, 2018

Still waiting

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

Yes, it's normal.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Really? Seems like most people at cpc m get an answer like 2 weeks on average after submitting the documents
Right but making some assumptions here since your posts coincide directly with Jeff's...you have a dismissed DUI?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
That’s because I am his wife, lol.

Yes, I do.
Yes, I figured.

I can understand your frustration because you're past processing time and the silence is a killer. Do you know if others with dismissed DUIs have had a faster turnaround with additional documentation submitted? I've only seen a couple others with dismissed DUIs, so I don't think you can compare your case to those that are more straightforward. I imagine this is the only thing to blame for the hold ups.

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
Yes, I figured.

I can understand your frustration because you're past processing time and the silence is a killer. Do you know if others with dismissed DUIs have had a faster turnaround with additional documentation submitted? I've only seen a couple others with dismissed DUIs, so I don't think you can compare your case to those that are more straightforward. I imagine this is the only thing to blame for the hold ups.

The two others I have talked to with dismissed dui’s were done in 4-5 months. But this was back when Americans were all processed at Ottawa!

Also, they submitted the state info upfront. Foolishly I didn’t do this because I thought the legal opinion would be enough.

I wouldn’t even mind waiting if I had an idea as to what is going on. That would make a world of difference to me and as you know it’s impossible to get answers.

My app literally sat from June - feb with nothing being done to it. I understand how a dismissed charge could hold things up , but does it cause them to not touch the app for months on end?

No way to know anything for sure, unfortunately and I appreciate the response

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
The two others I have talked to with dismissed dui’s were done in 4-5 months. But this was back when Americans were all processed at Ottawa!

Also, they submitted the state info upfront. Foolishly I didn’t do this because I thought the legal opinion would be enough.

I wouldn’t even mind waiting if I had an idea as to what is going on. That would make a world of difference to me and as you know it’s impossible to get answers.

My app literally sat from June - feb with nothing being done to it. I understand how a dismissed charge could hold things up , but does it cause them to not touch the app for months on end?

No way to know anything for sure, unfortunately and I appreciate the response
Your MP is involved right? Is it Gord Brown?

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
And you got GCMS notes recently eh
in my notes there is several due dates:

eligibility/security/criminality : April 20, 2018

Application Assignment : May 7, 2018

My doc request was Feb 5 with BF 60/90 days which is April 6 and May 6 and April 6 is today and nothing has happened.

Are these BF dates and due dates accurate?

This is day 373 and my BGC has not yet started

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
in my notes there is several due dates:

eligibility/security/criminality : April 20, 2018

Application Assignment : May 7, 2018

My doc request was Feb 5 with BF 60/90 days which is April 6 and May 6 and April 6 is today and nothing has happened.

Are these BF dates and due dates accurate?

This is day 373 and my BGC has not yet started
As people have said to your husband those dates generally dont mean anything

It sucks that youre still in process however no one here can definitively say what is happening with your application and when you will hear something. Its betond frustrating i get it but the two of you posting the same things and questions wont get you different answers.

I hope you guys finish your process soon