+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of Spouse to Existing Express Entry Application

Feb 3, 2020
Trivandrum
App. Filed.......
07-09-2018
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for Express Entry about 18 months ago.

Application Received by IRCC on Sep 7 2018.

I got married on Nov 2018. Spouse Added on January 2019. Spouse medicals and documents uploaded in March 2019.

I have got first response from IRCC in June 2019 stating that they have received all the documents.

I am still awaiting decision. They had replied to me in January 2020 stating that my file is not in Canada and is at present in New Delhi and asked me to contact New Delhi Office but I have not got any reply from New Delhi yet.

It is been a long time waiting for the decision and almost lost all the hope of getting the PR.

Can someone advise me?

Thanks.

Vishnumohan

rid.patel

Dec 30, 2020
Hello
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for Express Entry about 18 months ago.

Application Received by IRCC on Sep 7 2018.

I got married on Nov 2018. Spouse Added on January 2019. Spouse medicals and documents uploaded in March 2019.

I have got first response from IRCC in June 2019 stating that they have received all the documents.

I am still awaiting decision. They had replied to me in January 2020 stating that my file is not in Canada and is at present in New Delhi and asked me to contact New Delhi Office but I have not got any reply from New Delhi yet.

It is been a long time waiting for the decision and almost lost all the hope of getting the PR.

Can someone advise me?

Thanks.

Vishnumohan
hello Vishnu same happening with us could you please let us know your timeline or advise us