+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of Spouse after AINP Nomination

imranuddin

Oct 23, 2019
I have been nominated by AINP and I also received the ITA from IRCC. I declared my wife as non-accompanying when I created my profile and keep her as non-accompanying throughout the process of AINP nomination and IRCC invitation because she is pregnant and cannot relocate immediately after Pregnancy. My question is that can I add my spouse as accompanying at a later stage of my application after she give birth to our child.

Need clarification on these;
1. Is it mandatory to update AINP about this change??
2. What will be the impact of this change in my IRCC application and eligibility check.
3. Will the recalculate my CRS points based on this change??
4. will it effect my AINP 600 points which they gave me as spouse non-accompanying??

Please clarify my confusion if possible.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
I have been nominated by AINP and I also received the ITA from IRCC. I declared my wife as non-accompanying when I created my profile and keep her as non-accompanying throughout the process of AINP nomination and IRCC invitation because she is pregnant and cannot relocate immediately after Pregnancy. My question is that can I add my spouse as accompanying at a later stage of my application after she give birth to our child.

Need clarification on these;
1. Is it mandatory to update AINP about this change??
2. What will be the impact of this change in my IRCC application and eligibility check.
3. Will the recalculate my CRS points based on this change??
4. will it effect my AINP 600 points which they gave me as spouse non-accompanying??

Please clarify my confusion if possible.
Hi. Have you got this question answered from somewhere?