22-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-05-2018
Hi All,

I received my ITA on 15th Nov 2017, Since hen I have been waiting to upload all my documents as was waiting to add my new born to the application before AOR. Now since she(new born) has joined us this month and all her documents are in place, viz. passport, medical, fee receipt and birth certificate, I need help with the following:
1. Do I need to mention her in LOE even when I did not submit my application post ITA. (Still have 30 days left)
2. Do I need to fill any other forms for the same.
3. Where do I add her details in the online application where it says upload documents and a page before that where CIC takes are history.
4. If I need to intimate CIC about the addition how to follow suit as I do not know my VO as have nt submitted the application.

All the help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Since you haven't submitted your application yet, you can just add your child without the need for any LOE. In your application, click on 'Edit Family Information' (It should be on the top of the page) to add your newborn. Then, you should have a new section for your child to enter her information. After that when you go next, you will find a separate section to upload her documents. Good Luck!

tango_alpha

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
-NA-
AOR Received.
30-1-2018
IELTS Request
16-11-2017
File Transfer...
22-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-05-2018
Since you haven't submitted your application yet, you can just add your child without the need for any LOE. In your application, click on 'Edit Family Information' (It should be on the top of the page) to add your newborn. Then, you should have a new section for your child to enter her information. After that when you go next, you will find a separate section to upload her documents. Good Luck!
Hi @noscaf2014,

I did not submit my documents, however, I completed the questionnaire and was directed to the upload documents page as the checklist was generated. Yesterday, I added my daughter under personal information, however after saving and exiting and re-login, the checklist for my daughter was not generated. What to do now. I have prepared an LOE. Plz suggest.

tango_alpha

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
-NA-
AOR Received.
30-1-2018
IELTS Request
16-11-2017
File Transfer...
22-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-05-2018
Hi @noscaf2014,

I did not submit my documents, however, I completed the questionnaire and was directed to the upload documents page as the checklist was generated. Yesterday, I added my daughter under personal information, however after saving and exiting and re-login, the checklist for my daughter was not generated. What to do now. I have prepared an LOE. Plz suggest.
Hi @noscaf2014,

thanks for your reply. I was able to add my daughter to the application and thus her upload docs section was opened. Thx for the help mate.

rohan.budhiraja

Nov 19, 2017
Hi Noscaf, I am in a similar situation.
While we recieved the ITA, we did not have the baby. But after recievot if ITA and before accepting or declining the invite, we Got the baby. Now, we have got her birth certificate from the authorities in India but the passport is not made yet, although we have applied for it. Now, can we go for the medical examination without a passport if the baby ? Can I add her in my application now and there would not be an issue ? While submitting the application I will submit her documents as wel ! Advise please

Regards
Rohan.budhiraja@gmail.com

tango_alpha

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
-NA-
AOR Received.
30-1-2018
IELTS Request
16-11-2017
File Transfer...
22-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-05-2018
Hi Noscaf, I am in a similar situation.
While we recieved the ITA, we did not have the baby. But after recievot if ITA and before accepting or declining the invite, we Got the baby. Now, we have got her birth certificate from the authorities in India but the passport is not made yet, although we have applied for it. Now, can we go for the medical examination without a passport if the baby ? Can I add her in my application now and there would not be an issue ? While submitting the application I will submit her documents as wel ! Advise please

Regards
Rohan.budhiraja@gmail.com
Hi Rohan,
Congrata for the baby. Yes u can add ur baby to ur application and as u go thru the post, u wud c tgat tgere is an edit family info button in ur profile. Use that to add ur baby. And I dnt think that the hospital will allow the baby's medical without the passport. Based on the tentative date when u will rcv the passport, book ur medical slot. As soon as u get the medicals done u can upload the docs.
Cheers

Reactions: rohan.budhiraja

hameed8500

Sep 26, 2022
Hi All,

I received my ITA on 15th Nov 2017, Since hen I have been waiting to upload all my documents as was waiting to add my new born to the application before AOR. Now since she(new born) has joined us this month and all her documents are in place, viz. passport, medical, fee receipt and birth certificate, I need help with the following:
1. Do I need to mention her in LOE even when I did not submit my application post ITA. (Still have 30 days left)
2. Do I need to fill any other forms for the same.
3. Where do I add her details in the online application where it says upload documents and a page before that where CIC takes are history.
4. If I need to intimate CIC about the addition how to follow suit as I do not know my VO as have nt submitted the application.

All the help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi
im in the same situation now. Did you have any questions asked during your PR process post AOR?