+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding wife to the application, need suggestion

razi_zaheer

Apr 4, 2016
Hello all,

Hope you are doing great, I am August 2016 application (from Asia) and still waiting for the checklist (as others). I recently got married, my wife is lawyer but working as HR and contract officer in a company. My own points (as per my calculations) are 53. Adding her to the application will make it 61 (but I am not sure about AOT) and if its 0 then seems my application will be refused.

Need suggestions should I add her to the application now or keep the application same as it is and apply for her case in future ?

Thanks in advance for valuable feedback.

Razi

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
add her and wait for checklist if not received then remove her...
Hello all,

Hope you are doing great, I am August 2016 application (from Asia) and still waiting for the checklist (as others). I recently got married, my wife is lawyer but working as HR and contract officer in a company. My own points (as per my calculations) are 53. Adding her to the application will make it 61 (but I am not sure about AOT) and if its 0 then seems my application will be refused.

Need suggestions should I add her to the application now or keep the application same as it is and apply for her case in future ?

Thanks in advance for valuable feedback.

Razi

Reactions: razi_zaheer