+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding tax year for Q12b

bindhya1021

Aug 10, 2017
I am filling my application online and for some reason the the yax year column for Q12b is coming uneditable .

Has anyone experienced this . I am searched online to see of anyone face similar issue but in vain .. If anyone could help would be great ..TIA

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I am filling my application online and for some reason the the yax year column for Q12b is coming uneditable .

Has anyone experienced this . I am searched online to see of anyone face similar issue but in vain .. If anyone could help would be great ..TIA
What do you mean by "online" and Q12b? Are you using the new paper application version, or you are refereeing to the online application?

The paper based application should be filled in order, then the tax years will be auto populated for you and you just check the boxes next to them. Make sure to use the latest Adobe Acrobat version.

bindhya1021

Aug 10, 2017
What do you mean by "online" and Q12b? Are you using the new paper application version, or you are refereeing to the online application?

The paper based application should be filled in order, then the tax years will be auto populated for you and you just check the boxes next to them. Make sure to use the latest Adobe Acrobat version.
Hello,
I am referring to the online application. The Q12b is on the tax years. I am able to edit and say if i am eligible for taxation and if I have filed , but the year box is not editable and i am not able to enter the valid year . I did update my Adobe to latest version.

Hope my query is clear . Thank you so much .. :)

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hello,
I am referring to the online application. The Q12b is on the tax years. I am able to edit and say if i am eligible for taxation and if I have filed , but the year box is not editable and i am not able to enter the valid year . I did update my Adobe to latest version.

Hope my query is clear . Thank you so much .. :)
Why do you want to edit the year field? It lists the past 5 years for you. Can you share a screenshot?