+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to PR application post AOR << Please join here >>

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
There is no update in my gc login account from last 7-8 months do you if i can do anything for this ? Can i know your LVO and what is the procedure to order gcms note ?

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
There is no update in my gc login account from last 7-8 months do you if i can do anything for this ? Can i know your LVO and what is the procedure to order gcms note ?
You should order GCMS notes ASAP and it will give you all the details. If your case is stuck somewhere or if you think an additional document is required you can send it to them through web for.

My Visa office was Sydney and then the file was transferred to Niagra Falls office and it is still there.

I ordered GCMS from below link and it cost me CAD 5.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
You should order GCMS notes ASAP and it will give you all the details. If your case is stuck somewhere or if you think an additional document is required you can send it to them through web for.

I ordered GCMS from below link and it cost me CAD 5.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
Thank you for your help. can you please send me link of webform where I can as them about status of my file. Side by side i will order grms notes.

Reactions: khan8862

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Thanks again. If u get any update please post it here.
Sure I will do that. You can ask for the current status, I am sure they won't give you much information. GCMS notes would give you an overall status of application.

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Sure I will do that. You can ask for the current status, I am sure they won't give you much information. GCMS notes would give you an overall status of application.
If i order gcms notes, will it delay the process???

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Not at all, it might send an alert to the officer to look in to your file.

Hey khan8862,

can I change my job title Within same company and with same job duties from noc c to noc b for spouse open work permit as I already applied for PR file of me n my spouse.
1) will it delay my PR file ?
2) what documents do i need ?
3 do i need to inform IRCC and MPNP ???

Prajish

Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
Here is my timelines-
Aug 20 - AOR
Sep 1 - Married
Oct 10 - RCMP
Oct 20 - Added spouse
Oct 25 - got acknowledgement of forms

No further updates till now. My spouse is not added in the online application and no request on additional documents.

I filled IMM008 in my name
IMM5669 and IMM5406 in my name and spouse name. Is that correct?
IRCC asked me for additional document IMM5406 on Dec 3rd 2019. And my spouse is added to my online application on Dec 24, 2019. Still waiting for other updates.

akilot

Aug 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need help in my case.
I had filed my case in Dec 2018 and got married in June 2019.
I raised CSE mentioning change in marital status and have attached following documents -
1. Passport of Wife
2. Medicals of Wife
3. PCC of Wife
4. Updated proof of funds
5. LOE for change in marital status
6. Photo of wife for Visa process

But I have not got any reply from IRCC for the same.
I have also not got any link for payment of RPRF fees for her.(Please guide on how to get this done)
Also can someone help me with the imm 5406 form.

Reactions: khan8862

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need help in my case.
I had filed my case in Dec 2018 and got married in June 2019.
I raised CSE mentioning change in marital status and have attached following documents -
1. Passport of Wife
2. Medicals of Wife
3. PCC of Wife
4. Updated proof of funds
5. LOE for change in marital status
6. Photo of wife for Visa process

But I have not got any reply from IRCC for the same.
I have also not got any link for payment of RPRF fees for her.(Please guide on how to get this done)
Also can someone help me with the imm 5406 form.
Hello Akilot, you need to call IRCC and the agent will leave a note to Visa officer to add your wife. In my case I have called them several times and then they added my wife although I have sent her documents months ago.

Mehdi86

Jan 6, 2020
Hi everybody

Here is my timeline

Aor 22feb 2019
July: marriage
September ( first information) : inform ircc about my marital status change
October ( second information) they said that didn't receive my documents.
21 October 2019: they confirm the reception of all forms about spouse add
27 November: I receive an email from cio Sydney that my file was transferred to the appropriate person to take a decision or revise the file.
05 December: got to know that my file was transferred from cio Sydney to Rabat vo ( morocco)
16 December: my spouse name was added to my profil and they update the mep.
Same day: I receive adr : Frdp payment, schedule A, travel history and photos marriage to send by poste to their office.
17 December: I received the BiL
19 December: I sent all the forms and photos
27 December: bio was done, and appeared on site.

Can I hope PPR quickly?
In wich stage I'm?