+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Hello everyone,

I am also facing similar situation. Sorry for long post. I would appreciate your valuable inputs.

I submitted my express entry PNP PR application as Single. I received my P1 in month on March 2025.

In April 2025, I got married and informed IRCC about change in marital status and asked them to add my spouse to my PR application.

I called IRCC in May 2025 and they sent me email with required documents list in email.

On 7th May 2025, I submitted all additional spouse documents using webform to add my spouse to my application.

In June 2025, I received P2, still my spouse is not added to my PR application.

I contacted IRCC and did not submitted P2 photo, IRCC cancelled my current COPR.

It's been more than 3 months from the day I submitted my spouse documents, still my spouse is not added to PR application nor appeared in my GC key.

As many of you went through similar situation, may I know as per current timeline when can I expect my spouse to be added in my PR file and receive biometric for her.

Also, please share your timelines as well, that will help a lot.

Thanks,
I'm in very similar situation, added my spouse in mid july after P1 and received P2 in August that contains only my information.
Nothing after that.. totally silent.
Please update if you have information about this situation.
 
Update:
My timeline: CEC Inland
PR Timeline
08-Dec-2023 - ITA Received (CRS Score - 481)
13-Jan-2024 - Filed PR application
02-Apr-2024 - Received Biometrics request
11-APR-2024 - Medicals updated in GC Key, Eligibility in progress
16-APR-2024 - Medicals updated in tracker
12-APR-2024 - Got Married
18-APR-2024 - Biometrics given, eligibility passed
30-APR-2024 - Background completed
01-MAY-2024 - Final decision date appeared on GC Key
02-MAY-2024 - COPR Email (Replied same day as Married and out of Canada)
02-JUL-2024 - Sent Web forms to add a spouse to existing PR application
01-AUG-2024 - Spouse added to the Application (View dependents button appeared in GC Key) - Application sent back to in-progress
01-AUG-2024 - Spouse Medicals request(Already submitted) - raised webform attaching upfront medicals
01-AUG-2024 - Eligibility and Criminality are in Progress
02-AUG-2024 - Medicals Updated
05-AUG-2024 - Raised webforms for updated Schedule A form, Spouse's renewed passport, upfront medicals
06-AUG-2024 - Spouse Biometrics requested
09-AUG-2024 - Spouse Biometrics given and updated in GC Key
11-AUG-2024 - Eligibility, Criminality Passed, Security check in progress
16-AUG-2024 - Security Check passed, Date appeared in Final decision section on GC Key
19-AUG-2024 - Eligibility changed back to in progress

I am now worried as my eligibility status is rolled back to in progress at the final stages. Can someone tell me if this is common? cc @Lord_Tony
Any update on this will be much appreciated