+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding Spouse to Federal application

ofaruk

May 25, 2021
Hello guys,

My PR application is in process. now I got married and I received a new CSQ with my spouse. So i would like to add her with my PR application. I have to submit those forms.

But my question is, do i need to submit all those forms for my and for my wife? or only for my wife?

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Others might be able to answer it better, but if you got a new CSQ your processing would begin from the initial stage. Do you have the option to continue your processing as a single applicant, and sponsor your wife after you have gotten your PR? When did you apply your initial application?

ofaruk

May 25, 2021
Others might be able to answer it better, but if you got a new CSQ your processing would begin from the initial stage. Do you have the option to continue your processing as a single applicant, and sponsor your wife after you have gotten your PR? When did you apply your initial application?
How do you know the processing will be start from the beginning. IRCC told me the otherway. Seems you always give wrong information. It's been one year i applied my PR application.

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
How do you know the processing will be start from the beginning. IRCC told me the otherway. Seems you always give wrong information. It's been one year i applied my PR application.
I went through the same hassle that’s what I am telling you, IRCC told me clearly they would have to do the background checks and everything else for my wife if she’s accompanying and would take longer to get my PR as we would be issued together. Not saying what you did is wrong but at least you should know what the process is when applying for things. You have to send her application and biometrics fees as well. If the truth hurts you, there’s nothing I can do.

isabell.L

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Hello guys,

My PR application is in process. now I got married and I received a new CSQ with my spouse. So i would like to add her with my PR application. I have to submit those forms.

But my question is, do i need to submit all those forms for my and for my wife? or only for my wife?
Do you have any update on your application? I am in the same situation
I am in PEQ stream and I also got a new CSQ for me and my husband, he just submitted his Medical exam last month.