+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

Sandhu04

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
No i hv told them that my husband is here now, but they said file is in review and dnt send further mails
Same thing is with me my wife is here from feb 10 and on 31 march i got req for second medical for me and my wife .Medical was passed on 23 april after that no updates.

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
Guys don’t loose hope. I have been in the same boat as you all are. I have recently received my COPR and my timeline might help some of you you in the following months.

Ar AUG 2019
Aor aug 2019
Added dependant jan 2020 ( via webform) on the same day I got PAL
medical for me February 2020
Dependant added to my account Feb 2020
medical for spouse July 2020 ( as a part for her owp application)
Marriage questionnaire requested and my wife’s pcc again October 2020
questionnaire Submitted in November 2020
Spouse arrived in Canada with owp in jan 2021
april 30 I got email to send info my landing info.
I didn’t get any decision made on my profile but directly received my COPR in may 2021
Hey...I want to ask you about how your spouse work permit got approved....what are the documents that are included in your application which can help me... i had applied for spouse work permit few months back but they refused ...we have pr application in process since 2 years ...since my dependent is outland (india) . I have noc b job. We included job offer letter(mine) n other requirements. Please do tell what should we do ...we want to apply for new work permit for my dependent...help us the way you can to process our application and don’t get refused. What are the other documents that u have applied for your spouse work permit other than job letter n pay slips????