Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I applied for PR on 31st August 2016
Added spouse in Feb 2017
Additional Spouse documents in June 2017
Our Medical done and Passed in Dec 2017
Updated Schedule A, resume in March 2018

it is now 26th month and still waiting for the Decision on my Application.
can anyone help me and share me his comments and reviews about my status.

AKS5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I applied for PR on 31st August 2016
Added spouse in Feb 2017
Additional Spouse documents in June 2017
Our Medical done and Passed in Dec 2017
Updated Schedule A, resume in March 2018

it is now 26th month and still waiting for the Decision on my Application.
can anyone help me and share me his comments and reviews about my status.
What kind of additional spouse documents you were asked to submit ?

Lulu z

May 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received an email from CIC asking us to submit additional documents + Medical Exam. It says all the information/documents must be uploaded through my account. If you are unable to upload them e-mail the items to IRCC (attachment max. size of 5MB) within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote you complete application number on the subject line of your e-mail and address your correspondence to the Etobicoke IRCC. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. CIC-Etobicoke-Stat-Reqs@cic.gc.ca

As I applied my PR application by mail, my PR application was not linked to my account before. Yesterday I linked PR application with my account successfully, but there were no messages for me to upload my documents. I also emailed my documents to CIC-Etobicoke-Stat-Reqs@cic.gc.ca, but I have not received any reply or proof that they received my email. I called IRCC, it still says they need additional documents. I also submitted my additional documents through webform, and then I got an email says they will NOT forward to the local office and I need to follow the instructions on the request letter from Etobicoke IRCC.

Does anyone in the same situation as mine by any chance?
Kindly seeking for any advices and thank you for your time in advance!

AKS5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received an email from CIC asking us to submit additional documents + Medical Exam. It says all the information/documents must be uploaded through my account. If you are unable to upload them e-mail the items to IRCC (attachment max. size of 5MB) within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote you complete application number on the subject line of your e-mail and address your correspondence to the Etobicoke IRCC. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. CIC-Etobicoke-Stat-Reqs@cic.gc.ca

As I applied my PR application by mail, my PR application was not linked to my account before. Yesterday I linked PR application with my account successfully, but there were no messages for me to upload my documents. I also emailed my documents to CIC-Etobicoke-Stat-Reqs@cic.gc.ca, but I have not received any reply or proof that they received my email. I called IRCC, it still says they need additional documents. I also submitted my additional documents through webform, and then I got an email says they will NOT forward to the local office and I need to follow the instructions on the request letter from Etobicoke IRCC.

Does anyone in the same situation as mine by any chance?
Kindly seeking for any advices and thank you for your time in advance!
Mine got transferred in August I was also asked to submit the documents via email till date still showing as need documents !
Though upon calling cic they confirmed the receipt of documents!

Reactions: Lulu z

Lulu z

May 6, 2018
Mine got transferred in August I was also asked to submit the documents via email till date still showing as need documents !
Though upon calling cic they confirmed the receipt of documents!
Thanks for your help.
Did you also send everything to that email address ? That’s unusual they don’t send a confirmation afterward..

Lulu z

May 6, 2018
Yeah they won’t !
What’s you timeline btw?
1. Application received 2016.12
2. AOR 2017.04
3. Common law partner added to the file 2018.01
4. Got my Medical request 2018.03
5. Partner got his OWP 2018 .05
6. Spouse medical request + Additional docs Aug 22 2018
7. Medical done Aug 30 2018
8. Additional docs sent Oct 04 2018..

Waiting for the next step

Last edited:

LWIC

Apr 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
CALLED IRCC TODAY AS IT WAS SHOWING DECISION MADE ON MY ONLINE TOOL ADN TODAY LADY OVER THE PHONE SAID "GLAD TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON UR PERMENANT RESIDENCY APPROVAL"

ALL THE BEST TO ALL WAITING OUT THERE
Congrats!!!

Have you received the passport request yet? Just wondering how long would it take to issue ppr after “Decision Made”.

Thank you!

AKS5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for your help.
Did you also send everything to that email address ? That’s unusual they don’t send a confirmation afterward..
i just noticed the email address to which i was asked to send the docs is different than yours !

satwinder2000

Jan 12, 2016
BCPNP Applicant with Spouse and Child
  1. Received application June 13, 2016.
  2. Acknowledging receipt Sep 23 2016.
  3. Started processing Sep 23, 2016.
  4. Medical Sep 6, 2017.
  5. Medical passed Sep 15 2017
  6. # Added spouse and child Nov 2017
  7. File sent to Vancouver Office March 2018
  8. Correspondence on June 18, 2018. (Spouse and child Medical with additional docs)
  9. #Medical Passed July 5 2018
  10. Correspondence on Sep 19, 2018. (Job letter, Notice of assessment, RCMP Record and Spouse DOB Certificate)
  11. Everything sent on Sep 29 2018
Criminality and Security not yet started.
How long do you guys think