Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

lxqguyu

Jan 2, 2018
hello, i applied for PR back in december 20, 2016
got married january 2017 and added wife june 2017
got wife's open workpermit nov. 2017
wife came to Canada march 5th 2018
got medical request for both of us on july 25 2018
got additional documents request july 26 like proof of relationship, wedding photos, quetionnairs for both of us and updated schedule A
Medical done Aug 9 2018
its been more than 20 months since applied not sure when i will get PPR!!

anyone with such time line plzz respond.
thanks,
I applied for PNP PR back in July 2016. Currently, I am on the same page with you. Just get the medical done last week.

Mickeyy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
I just got spouse medical email. Dec2016, medical done jan 2018, got married march 2018, got spouse medical request today

Reactions: ayaz94

Garry B

Jun 20, 2018
I sent an additional documents through web form on 10 august 2018 and I got a reply from cic that we have forwarded your documents to responsible department and automated message still say 'we need your documents '
Can anybody tell me how much time they take to get uploaded ?

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
Hi Every one, any thoughts about my enquiry in IRCC webform , i got email from them about my enquiry of my application

Good day

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

————————
Anyway ! below there is protected B applicant information which include my name ,birth client id number etc and type of application

But when i check the type of application: its written “Express Entry” im worried because i applied Provincial nominee and it appears before “Provincial Nominee “ not express entry

This is my timeline and scenarios of my application

Applied May 6,2016
Got Ppr request December 7,2017
But iam scheduled to married on dec 16,2017

But we informed cic about my marriage 2 months before my wedding and we emailed cpc ottawa that i received passport req and we are getting married on dec 16,2017and they advise us not to send my passport for stamping instead ask for additional docu which includes proof of marriage, photos of ceremony my husband police certifcte,additional form to be filled up including mine for update .

Then i pay my husband fee online last january 2018 and added husband in my application and see it his name on my gckey appeared in dependents after 3 weeks i paid online.

Last feb 28,2018 - in gc key it appears that the background check already started “we are processing your background check etc”

March 2018 - we received medical request of my husband
April 4,2018 - appear in gc key “you passed medical exam”

After that no feedback from cic

Thats why we try to use IRCC webfrom enquiry

And we got reply to them appeared above

But my concerns why in my

type application change to provincial nominee before i did not add my spouse to “express entry “ after i add my spouse ?

Any experience?

Thanks all for your help

Rahul322075

Mar 19, 2018
Hello everyone
I got email from ircc Winnipeg that they are processing my application. It’s been 8 months since they updated my wife’s name on my online account. Do you have any idea about how long it’s gonna be from now???
It looks like that they didn’t work on my file since 8 months.