+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I got an email request I pay biometrics fee for spouse. Although I already did previously. Sent the an email explaining I already did included the receipt I got via web form. I hope the attend to it quick and send the biometrics requests form. I will be asking my spouse to do upfront medical since I already did mine. And start the waiting game till decision is made.
How much did you pay in total ?

Did they request you medical in adr letter as well ??
And what's the process if upfront medical? Is it booked based of spouse uci and applicant application #?
Are we suppose to Inform them via ircc webform that upfront medical is done ? I imagine there is no receipt or document to be attached with ircc webform.

imbarood

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
my file is little complicated
I was married when i filed for PR
AR Sept 14, 2018
AOR Oct 25, 2018
Divorce occurred and submitted request to remove the dependent on Nov 19, 2019
Medical received for for both principal applicant and dependent even though requested to remove the dependent on 9th may 2019
medical passed on 29th july and the removed the dependent
got married again and added the dependent on 30th of july
RPRF and PCC request on 29th july
Pre Arrival letter on 30th july
since then just waiting .....
spouse is also not added yet

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
How much did you pay in total ?

Did they request you medical in adr letter as well ??
And what's the process if upfront medical? Is it booked based of spouse uci and applicant application #?
Are we suppose to Inform them via ircc webform that upfront medical is done ? I imagine there is no receipt or document to be attached with ircc webform.
Because it is my gckey account the letter I got was addressed to me. Called CIC I was told it was meant for my spouse and not me, and I asked them to correct the name to my spouse name when sending the biometrics request form. I paid $635 application fee is 550 and biometrics fee is $85 altogether it is $635. Your spouse can do upfront medical with their UCI number then send the form to CIC on webform. They will update it as medical passed after couple of weeks.

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Because it is my gckey account the letter I got was addressed to me. Called CIC I was told it was meant for my spouse and not me, and I asked them to correct the name to my spouse name when sending the biometrics request form. I paid $635 application fee is 550 and biometrics fee is $85 altogether it is $635. Your spouse can do upfront medical with their UCI number then send the form to CIC on webform. They will update it as medical passed after couple of weeks.
She got her medical done yesterday. She got Non-EDE Worker. She has to choose either a visitor/student or worker. All the tests were the same as I had last month. Hope it's acceptable.

When sending webform, what I will put my UCI right and application no, right?

Lfk

Oct 25, 2019
Did you get any update or anything mine is like almost 26 months added my wife an year ago they didn’t even asked for her medical yet called cic they said just wait .
Any updates regarding your wife?

Sonia@93

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I currently have my PNP PR application in process and I am waiting for my medical. I am getting married soon and I am planning to add my wife's name to my existing application.how long does it get to get pr

Can someone tell me what sort of upfront documents can I send. Should we do her medical and police clearance before and then send the updated docs to CIC?

If you've been through the same position, please share your experience.

Sonia@93

Star Member
May 25, 2019
We didn't send any chats or photos upfront. When I originally sent the add-on request for my wife, I submitted all the required docs such as IMM0008, etc. The reason we submitted upfront medical was because my wife had already done her medicals before we sent the add-on request because we needed it for her spousal open work permit. Since, we had her medicals already, we thought why not send it now. If they need it again, they'll ask for it.

Recently, I had an update on my account where the status of the medical went from "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam" to back again "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". I hope we get the approval soon. It's been almost 2 years.

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
HI

Hi just saw your post

hope you have added your spouse in your application

But i have few question about it !

If you have already added your spouse !.. whats the status of your application now

hi guys, hope everyone is doing well, i am new to this forum.
i am in the same situation right now, i got my ainp in september 2017,
i applied my federal pr file under pnp program, in january 2018
in january 15 2018 i got my file number
in may 2018 i got my medical request
in July 2018 i got married.

then i gathered all the paperwork in order to put my wife pr as well (adding my wife into my existing file)
in september 2018 i provided all the paperwork to cic
in may 2019 my wife got her medical done.
since then i am waiting for our passport request or whatever the next step will be.

i have no idea what is going on with our file as now its been 22 months in total. and my file status is in process

please reply guys if anyone have any idea on eta or about the next step.

kaur20

Star Member
May 14, 2019
hi guys, hope everyone is doing well, i am new to this forum.
i am in the same situation right now, i got my ainp in september 2017,
i applied my federal pr file under pnp program, in january 2018
in january 15 2018 i got my file number
in may 2018 i got my medical request
in July 2018 i got married.

then i gathered all the paperwork in order to put my wife pr as well (adding my wife into my existing file)
in september 2018 i provided all the paperwork to cic
in may 2019 my wife got her medical done.
since then i am waiting for our passport request or whatever the next step will be.

i have no idea what is going on with our file as now its been 22 months in total. and my file status is in process

please reply guys if anyone have any idea on eta or about the next step.
For me, its been 24 months. I applied in Nov 2017 and added my spouse in May 2019. After that, I didn't get any updates. Still waiting for adding spouse to my file.

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
For me, its been 24 months. I applied in Nov 2017 and added my spouse in May 2019. After that, I didn't get any updates. Still waiting for adding spouse to my file.
i am on the same boat. I applied in nov 2016, added wife in april 2019. wife added to the file in May 2019. haven't received any correspondence whatsoever since than. its been 3 years now. tired of waiting

Sonia@93

Star Member
May 25, 2019
i am on the same boat. I applied in nov 2016, added wife in april 2019. wife added to the file in May 2019. haven't received any correspondence whatsoever since than. its been 3 years now. tired of waiting
Are u alberata pnp too